ChicagoSunRoof WTF is Yo Problem!

Do you have something against TRANSEXUAL like did you have encounter with one and turned out you likes it but you can't stand to look yourself in the mirror because she ducking you in your Azz.. And you feel as if you are homosexual faggot... Why do you constantly fuck up people's reviews with your nonsense comments.. Take that bs some where else. You seem like a ugly fat troll that sits on there computer all day with jelly donuts laying on his stomach. Mature the fuck up and get some act right... Coming for your booty......
Artificial board drama is artificial
Coming for your booty...... Originally Posted by BootyBandit
That has got to be the most faggot thing I've read on these boards.
Sounds more like you want to cum in his booty.
I think my IQ dropped reading that post.
Frankly I'm surprised anyone even responded to it. Like the guy on the bus with Turrets syndrome. When he screams something out it's best to just dismiss it and keep reading the wall street journal.
Really the most faggot thing you have heard on this board.....lol.. Right....

Well this wasn't really meant for you fat slob perverts so run along now..
Mommy needs to ground you from your computer usage.
And raise you a little better, make sure you get to school, so you don't always sound like an imbecile.
Well this is dumber than a bag of dirty butt plugs...
Well this is dumber than a bag of dirty butt plugs... Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I was wondering where I left those...
White people
White people are the proud recipients of the good fortune of being able to take advantage of thier numbers, create an l society , not rooted in morality or respect . White people look at life through a filter of sterotypes that they created and decided that would be they all people would be judged. Which is insane. White people have the inablity to ground them selves in reality. Everybody in the world hates white people. If asked about thier world image they will swear it is jealousy. Not because of the lack of moral content. Out of the entire time the world has been inhabited by man. Weve never been in such bad shape as when white people are in control.
They are the most hated people on the planet, in most all nationalities want them dead and gone.

White people are insane, they've extorted and betrayed every other nationality on the planet and are always claiming victom hood. They believe all sterotypes that they have created about themselves. This also being thier biggest problem, they as a culture are completely self centered. This is the reason for thier insane outlook on life.

Black guy: You do understand that sterotypes are not fact, right?
White guy: WTF! Sterotypes are to facts! Their are no bad white people only black. all asians are smart, but not smarter than whites.
Black guy: You do understand that, sterotypes are just part of a culture created to make the majority look good and some how the majority began to believe it?
White guy: Dumb N...... Dont you know the sterotype is you are too dumb to be correct so i cant even take you serious right now.
Black guy:Thats why the world hates you.
I can feel my brain-cells committing seppuku after reading that.