north

Hey ladies come north to central texas! we need some beauty and class up here? Would love to see some of you !
WTF?
Lmfao , there are plenty of great providers up north. Search feature is your friend
  • Old-T
  • 03-19-2016, 11:51 AM
Lmfao , there are plenty of great providers up north. Search feature is your friend Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I suspect that depends a lot on what the gentleman is looking for. I have heard that two-headed seven foot tall green-haired amazons are not very common in north Texas.
Im not trying to offend anyone! all these ladies are great! but some people including me like a certain type of girl. thanks Ladies!
Maybe it would help if you were more specific on the "type" of ladies you want yo come up north

IB
I'm gna second IB on that
To clarify one point of confusion: OP, I see that you made a similar post in the Dallas coed forum, asking providers to visit the Waco or Temple area. Austin is in Central Texas, while Temple/Waco are in the area known as "Heart Of Texas". So that's why people were scratching their heads over your "north to Central Texas" comment.
sorry. heart of texas