What is a providers definition of "Cock Worship"?

Providers posting "cock worship" services is very tempting... but the term is vague and broad. From a providers standpoint, what would this service entail? ... who is available for this service?
  • Old-T
  • 03-20-2016, 02:14 PM
What do "world famous" and "new and improved" mean?
what makes the dahli lama more important than a regular llama ?
what makes the dahli lama more important than a regular llama ? Originally Posted by knotty man
I don't know, but I hear the deli lama makes some great sandwiches.
They pay homage to your cock.
When they see mine...
For me the definition of "cock worship" or CW is-hours of sucking cock. The play,dance, and artfulness that CW can be with the right partner. To have the skill,art, and patience for both people is what makes cock worship. Maybe I have said this already about CW but its an art form. That is just my opinion of it.
One small point I forget to say...there are very few men that can handle a true CW session in my experience. In fact I have only have had 1 guy be able to do a true CW session. Longest session was 8hrs, and yes there was some break times.
Go see Mia Christine and you will have trouble walking afterwards.
I offer cockworship. To me its pretty self explanatory but it basicially me sucking, teasing and slobbering on your dick til you blow in my mouth.

Like Brittany, she put his balls in her hands and stared at his throbbing cock. She licked his sac, flicked her tongue against his cock veins, twirled her tongue on his cockhead and backed off in a form of cock worship. She saw her saliva glisten on his skin. She glanced again adoringly before her mouth engulfed his cockhead and she gave him a blowjob he'd remember for life.
Providers posting "cock worship" services is very tempting... but the term is vague and broad. From a providers standpoint, what would this service entail? ... who is available for this service? Originally Posted by michael1165
I don't know, but from what it sounds like, I'm getting pretty good at it.

O...Longest session was 8hrs, and yes there was some break times. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Hfs.. um .. I don't know if I can go 8 hours!!! I mean, I could try.

I offer cockworship. To me its pretty self explanatory but it basicially me sucking, teasing and slobbering on your dick til you blow in my mouth.

Like Brittany, she put his balls in her hands and stared at his throbbing cock. She licked his sac, flicked her tongue against his cock veins, twirled her tongue on his cockhead and backed off in a form of cock worship. She saw her saliva glisten on his skin. She glanced again adoringly before her mouth engulfed his cockhead and she gave him a blowjob he'd remember for life. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Wow that's hot.
I am a low key cock worshiper. This is even more apparent during dates when there is an ample amount of time to really be in communion with the cock in question.. relinquishing power, allowing my mind to go places with each thrust into my warm wet mouth, feeling the reverberations all throughout my body as the tip of your head inches deep down my throat.
First you must point the cock tward mecca