Just noticed this change in age verification rules....

This likely happened weeks ago, but I'm just now noticing that the staff has raised the age for ladies to provide age verification from 21 to 25, should they seek VP status.

Smart move, as it's harder to pass oneself off as a 25 year old when one has reason to do so. Glad to see the change.
It's interesting to see how many girls who once advertised their age 18-22 now have all become 25 or 26.

After the Redbook incident we all have to be careful.
So true, VS. I was advocating this approach back when Eccie first started in 2009. I'm glad someone else had to learn their lesson the hard way, not us.

It ain't foolproof, but it certainly lowers the risk. Well done.
Do the modtards check the taint photos, too?
Most hobbyists don't believe me when I tell them that I was born in '92.
Luckily im 25! But still need to get verified!!
  • EZ.
  • 11-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Luckily im 25! But still need to get verified!! Originally Posted by Anna Rose
Hmmm. Is that red hair? I'd be happy to do some verification.
Hmmm. Is that red hair? I'd be happy to do some verification. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Oh baby
*makes note to stop by in Tomball on the way down to Houston next month*
*makes note to stop by in Tomball on the way down to Houston next month* Originally Posted by TinMan
Ill be your dorthy!!
Now THAT would be worth a side trip!
It's interesting to see how many girls who once advertised their age 18-22 now have all become 25 or 26.

After the Redbook incident we all have to be careful. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Lol I've seen a lady's registered member profile state 25yo, then after she got verified she became 21 again.
  • EZ.
  • 11-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Are you saying that the ages these women state might be inaccurate? I met one, I think she was my 5th grade teacher.
Ill be your dorthy!! Originally Posted by Anna Rose

You wish
You wish Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I wish what?!

I don't have to wish....i just am ...