so serious Backpage question...

• !VI!
  • 11-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Not meaning to be "that guy" but...

Of all the crap i hear about backpage on this page ... why in the hell are the members who are bashing it the most consistently seeing and reviewing people from backpage.... someone has had to have thought of this at some point.

So.... yea

Great research. Great question. ON a SWAG I'd say management using reverse psychology. Works great on the male ego. Ask any woman. Sorry guys, this is taught in Physcology 410.
Because, sometimes the ladies on eccie don't want to 'cooperate', and the guy wants some, RIGHT NOW, and a 2 or 3 day screening process is just too tedious. It's kinda like wanting to eat a steak today, but the restaurant is saying, "Well, I probably won't be open until Thursday."

Many times in the eccie MULTIVERSE, nobody's available...at the same time. Yeah. It's weird like that.

What's a guy to do? Oh, that 20-year old cutie on BP with that 40-inch ass is looking real good right now...or I could wait until Thursday. Lemme think about this. Or not.

BP isn't all bad.
Dear Wulfie,

Your threads haven't been very entertaining lately. Can you make yourself useful and spice it up a little around here? THN was being a real bitch in your other thread by calling you a "danger" to the community, like her shit don't stink. Puh-lease!

In other news, I miss ManSlut and I know he misses me dearly.

Always,
Dr. Puppies
Dear Wulfie,

Your threads haven't been very entertaining lately. Can you make yourself useful and spice it up a little around here? THN was being a real bitch in your other thread by calling you a "danger" to the community, like her shit don't stink. Puh-lease!

Always,
Dr. Puppies Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Love it!
Me miss manslut long time. NOT!!! It's nice and quite now with him gone.
Bp seems to have burned a lot of Johns on Eccie.

Its definately hit or miss, services aren't usually as reliable as Eccie reg providers.

I myself will only see a BP woman if she has been reviewed on Eccie by a reputable hobbyists.

Because, sometimes the ladies on eccie don't want to 'cooperate', and the guy wants some, RIGHT NOW, and a 2 or 3 day screening process is just too tedious. It's kinda like wanting to eat a steak today, but the restaurant is saying, "Well, I probably won't be open until Thursday."

Many times in the eccie MULTIVERSE, nobody's available...at the same time. Yeah. It's weird like that.

What's a guy to do? Oh, that 20-year old cutie on BP with that 40-inch ass is looking real good right now...or I could wait until Thursday. Lemme think about this. Or not.

BP isn't all bad. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Even more so in a small market.

Since I joined eccie, I've only been ripped off by an eccie VP. Eccie does help to sort out BP.
  • !VI!
  • 11-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Dear Wulfie,

Always,
Dr. Puppies Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
are you a guy or a girl?

provider or hobbyist?

hell i'm not even sure about you're actual role in the "community" , lol THN is one of the least important people in existence to me, at the moment she seems to be going thru a MLC but hopefully when it's done she will get off her high horse.

if not meh, don't really care. She only makes me laugh because she calls me crazy but she was first person on eccie to tell me a PIMP was the only way to make it lol.

but like i said ... that's none of my buisness
  • !VI!
  • 11-09-2014, 10:16 PM

Since I joined eccie, I've only been ripped off by an eccie VP. Eccie does help to sort out BP. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
honestly eccie is backpages book club... the providers don't differ much just charge more lol
The big difference is
2-3 months.
Damm near all start on Bp and end up on Eccie
Just as you have done.
  • !VI!
  • 11-10-2014, 05:33 AM
The big difference is
2-3 months.
Damm near all start on Bp and end up on Eccie
Just as you have done. Originally Posted by Extreme
still love you avatar

...but i get that honestly, but i recieve much less drama from BP, EROS, TNR, etc, hell even p411 is still one o my favorite sites cause i trust it as a site.

I've gone thru my phone records recently only 65% of BP people can afford my rate, but the ones that do are great people. Most of the troll texts i recieve are from pimps (a few from eccie) and obvious eccie members trying to talk trash (poorly).

thanks for all answers so far it was just curiosity
are you a guy or a girl?

provider or hobbyist?

hell i'm not even sure about you're actual role in the "community" , lol THN is one of the least important people in existence to me, at the moment she seems to be going thru a MLC but hopefully when it's done she will get off her high horse.

if not meh, don't really care. She only makes me laugh because she calls me crazy but she was first person on eccie to tell me a PIMP was the only way to make it lol.

but like i said ... that's none of my buisness Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Girl say it ain't so.
Tara and Wulf...together again...What could happen?

Tick...tick...tick
A lot of hobbyists here blame Backpage because of their own stupidity or not having the balls walk away from a scam. Others really don't know what they're talking about and are just repeating what they've read on here and parrot the same generalities about providers on BP.

Since I joined eccie, I've only been ripped off by an eccie VP. Eccie does help to sort out BP. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Good point. If you live in the boonies, eccie isn't always an option. Ladies sometimes entertain the idea of going to boonie towns, but it takes a showing to get them there and to return. Many times, they cancel mid trip due to lack of interest. That's understandable, but what's the guy to do who scheduled but got canceled on? Oh, man. I've got a 7-day buildup. Suddenly, that BP chick is looking pretty hot now...at least her fake pics are.