Massage Style spa on Babcock

I hang mostly on the NE side of town but on a recent drive saw a new place called Massage Style on the 5800 block of Babcock. Appears to be open 7 days a week from 10 to 10.

Just wondering if anyone has been there yet.

Thanks,

SF
Got some feedback, they have new ownership and new girls and is not from the QQ family of spas.

May be worth a visit as they also have the option for table showers as well.

Maybe someone can take one for the team - TOFTT?
Hopefully they didn change things around I was at that location about a month ago and it was terrible
I haven’t been, but I’ve seen them advertise on bedpage. Doesn’t advertise extras though, but got the usual Asian girl ad pics so I’d assume they play.
Hi guys, I am in SA from Dallas and stopped by and met Tina and Miya. Tina speaks good English and Miya is limited but is a uber sexy with bleach streaks in her hair. Tina is more like the girl next door and did say they are new and under new ownership. I saw Tina and had a great time. Review to follow this week when I get more time - laters
If thats the spa next to hunan chinese in the shopping center with LA fit ess it has been there for years.
If thats the spa next to hunan chinese in the shopping center with LA fit ess it has been there for years. Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
Yes, but sounds like things could be looking up.
The OP stated a new place. Thats what I was responding to