URL / Website: -
City: SAN Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Wurzbach and Fred es
Activities: Light touch, lil tease, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cherry was I’d guess 5-3 barefoot, petite, attractive, nice lady, nice Bs from what I could tell in dress. The other was about same height, a little fuller with Bs, shaved.
Recommendation: Yes
Yup

Happens at other places too. Last time for me was that place opposite the Walmart on Austin highway. Name escapes me for the moment.

SF
Wow. Thank goodness I haven’t experienced that mid way through a session. However, I did have a session end at 30 minutes what supposed to be an hour session for waiting mongers. The experience did not sit well with me. At least she tagged team you off to another girl. I guess it you can call it a poor man’s double?
I can’t read the hidden parts but had Cherry once, cute, fun, enthusiastic and liked talking dirty. I believe she rotates with Cindy from Happy Feet, just a guess. Another gal there is named Candy, so maybe they all have names starting with “C”. Who was the other gal?
Secamnd4u, your description of Cherry sounds exactly like how things were about to go. But it is what it is. I didn’t get the other girl’s name though. After the switch I just wanted to get my nut and bounce tbh.
Tiffany is my favorite there along with Cindy ho as mentioned rotates in.

Tiffany is semi retired though.