Help please

Dammit, I've tried to be quick enough with Shazam and failed. Toyota commercial I think. People stringing out huge lines of lights in the mountains. A young military woman coming home for the holidays. The lights say "welcome home Julia". There is a simple but beautiful song playing through the whole thing. What's the song and who does it?
  • BK
  • 12-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Normal song. Perfume genius
Damn, y'all were quick. Thanks guys, just listened to the whole song. I like it.
I like that she woke up at the exact moment her plane flew over their house. And the fact they knew it was her plane. Me? I would've slept through the entire thing and woke up sleep drunk as the plane touched down at the airport

Nice song though
Well yeah, the whole thing is completely implausible. But so are most commercials. For real irony, the happy holidays commercial by Wells Fargo takes the prize. Merry Christmas from the bank that fraudulently opened fake accounts so they could charge their customers extra fees.
And let's not forget about all the Volkswagen commercials and this is a company that sold 500,000 vehicles in the US and 11 million worldwide with their cheating software that allows them to spew up to 40 times the legal limit of if carbon monoxide emissions into our atmosphere.
  • BK
  • 12-13-2016, 09:48 AM
All we are missing is a Takata Commercial.
Well yeah, the whole thing is completely implausible. But so are most commercials. For real irony, the happy holidays commercial by Wells Fargo takes the prize. Merry Christmas from the bank that fraudulently opened fake accounts so they could charge their customers extra fees. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I laugh at the Wells Fargo ads where they "promise to always alert you" about account changes.

"Aw shit, you caught us, but if we promise not to steal from you again, will you let us hold your money again?"

A young ... woman coming ... is a simple but beautiful ... thing. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Real truth hidden in your post.
Has a monster been created rockydoc, lol
[QUOTE=Rockydoc;1058961234]Real truth hidden in your post.[/QUOTEm

I only see beautiful ladies.