Grateful for the hobby

You know what I love? What I love the most? When you have something that you don't have your heart set on, where you know it probably won't happen, but you find yourself thinking several times "what if", only to have reality turn around a tell you it will never happen. Love those. Love those even more than actually having your heart set on something and it never happens. So thankful for the hobby. At least for 1 hour my mind can slip away and pretend that all of it is real. Ugh, this is why I hate alcohol and don't drink anymore. It burdens me with the opposite feelings of happiness (my mistake for tonight).

So yeah, thank you to all the providers. You give me that one brief moment of peace and happiness. Even though it's not real.
It is real in that moment, just as it is in any other un-paid moment. You can have the same feelings with a civie as you can with a provider, wondering if she really enjoyed it. If you are seeing a real bonafied prideful provider, more than likely she is liking it, You cant do this very long and "not like it".

Atleast thats my story and i'm sticking to it, it turns me on to have an encounter, call me a freaky lil girl but if you touch me there, im gonna get turned on, and there no faking a wet cooch. (i never use lube)

And dont feel bad about the drunken ramble, i'm about to have a drink myself now , a drunken ramble now and then is good for the soul

The hobby has been wonderful for me. It is too personal to reveal, but lets just say I am fortunate to be alive. Also, although I'm not jaded and scared of being in a committed relationship, this is just not a time in my life that I want to pursue that. Seeing GFE providers is just so rewarding because they don't expect more than I can give at this time in my life. I can relax and have a pleasurable, sensual "date" that has me on a high the day before, the day of the appointment and the day after the appointment. I'm really in a good mood those days. It is so enjoyable. I really appreciate the providers I see and the part they play in making my life so much fun.

It is also fun to research the forums and write reviews and develop some sort of kinship with the guys here. I get a sense of which guys have the same taste in women, so I am eager to read their reviews, so I can plan my next "date". The only problem is that I want to spend more money than I need to. I just can't afford to see all the girls I want to see or to see the girls I do as often as I would like. I've rambled on too much already after a night on the town and a few Blue Moons.

And dont feel bad about the drunken ramble, i'm about to have a drink myself now , a drunken ramble now and then is good for the soul

Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

Druncken rambling is always welcome. But druncken taint posting makes Tebow's smile bright.
Druncken rambling is always welcome. But druncken taint posting makes Tebow's smile bright. Originally Posted by pyramider
There are those wonderful ladies that truly make you feel special. Those are the great ones and the ones I see on a regular basis. Enjoy there company and the time you spend with them. It's all about the shared experiences!!
There are those wonderful ladies that truly make you feel special. Those are the great ones and the ones I see on a regular basis. Enjoy there company and the time you spend with them. It's all about the shared experiences!! Originally Posted by buttlover
For most of us, I'm sure its what we are after here!!
Special thank you to the ladies that help us survive our daily lives!!
It is real in that moment, just as it is in any other un-paid moment. You can have the same feelings with a civie as you can with a provider, wondering if she really enjoyed it. If you are seeing a real bonafied prideful provider, more than likely she is liking it, You cant do this very long and "not like it".

Atleast thats my story and i'm sticking to it, it turns me on to have an encounter, call me a freaky lil girl but if you touch me there, im gonna get turned on, and there no faking a wet cooch. (i never use lube)

Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

Now that's sexy. Is Mya sexy or what.
Special thanks to all of you gents who are SO awesome! I too enjoy the escape from reality, that's for sure.

The hobby has taken me places I never thought I'd make it to, and I have met some of the most amazing people along the way; providers and clients alike. Just wish someone would have let me in on this sooner, I was definitely missing out! I'm down to ONE thing on my bucket list. Fuck ya.
Special thanks to all of you gents who are SO awesome! I too enjoy the escape from reality, that's for sure.

The hobby has taken me places I never thought I'd make it to, and I have met some of the most amazing people along the way; providers and clients alike. Just wish someone would have let me in on this sooner, I was definitely missing out! I'm down to ONE thing on my bucket list. Fuck ya. Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Damannnnnnn you lucky slut you!!!!!

The hobby has taken me places I never thought I'd make it to, and I have met some of the most amazing people along the way; providers and clients alike. Just wish someone would have let me in on this sooner, I was definitely missing out! I'm down to ONE thing on my bucket list. Fuck ya. Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Love your fuckit, oops..BUCKET list, LeetleMeese...mmmm. Gonna help ya.

amen! I luv the hobby!!! I get to travel/make a nice living and buy nice things/and have lots of naughty fun!!!
I started when I was 22. Never had a girlfriend. Ever. I wonder if my hobby habit foreclosed a life of love and joy, or whether it opened me up to the professional success I have enjoyed(wives and children are wonderful but drain you of time and energy). It is too late now for another life. I think though I have become the person I was meant to be. I have found and lived my dharma.
Now that's sexy. Is Mya sexy or what. Originally Posted by bojulay

Thank you Bojulay , I am just an honest girl, in this hobby world. I experience the same high that you gents feel, the anticipation, the gratification , the after euphoria of having a good session.