LIKE TO DEFEND THE MENS LOUNGE THREAT -PLAYBOY BUNNY

First of all,

In the ************************cache2.php?ID=43262

This Thread is not accurate.

TinMan, yes I have lost weight but I even think you wrote me a positive review in the past.

JK1982- This guy was a repeat Client. He told me he was an attorney. He tried to trade services. He even took me out to dinner and saw me two times after that. Never had a bad experience and always said how much he liked my booty. Its crazy to be so "bipolar" with your experience with me when first of all, if you had such a bad time, then dont be a repeat client. Then pm me ask how I am and you cant wait to see me again.

WalrusMan - Im not psycho I have a college degree and very sweet. Every now and then I like to meet new people.

Still-asleep- Just curious but when did you hear nothing but bad things about me. I have never had any of my clients say anything bad about me.

Joc1970- My conversation are very sweet and Im never hard to talk to. You must have me confused. I treat everyone with alot of respect.

oleguy- PLAYBOY- ive dont PLAYBOY girls of golf, PLAYBOY TV and RADIO. All is proveable and Ive even been a bunny at the mansion. You have never seen me in person nor do you know anything about me.

I DONT appreciate people who write good reviews and then slam me. I know there is freedom of speech but at least keep it consistant. I have had someone when at my house post those free sessions as a joke. Ive written to ST. Christopher and SurfinDick several times. I felt as if I had to honor someone of it because it could not be removed. This has hurt my client list and very hurtful being as that Im a classy lady. My environment is clean and nice. I treat people with upmost respect and have repeat clients. If you feel that Im not PLAYBOY material then why did they use me in several events they had- place me on PLAYBOY TV. Plus I have posted new pictures recently. THEY ARE NOT OLD.

I would appreciate the few people that have been bashing me to stop because the remarks are untrue especially from people who have not even seen me.
First of all,

In the ************************cache2 .php?ID=43262

This Thread is not accurate.

TinMan, yes I have lost weight but I even think you wrote me a positive review in the past.

JK1982- This guy was a repeat Client. He told me he was an attorney. He tried to trade services. He even took me out to dinner and saw me two times after that. Never had a bad experience and always said how much he liked my booty. Its crazy to be so "bipolar" with your experience with me when first of all, if you had such a bad time, then dont be a repeat client. Then pm me ask how I am and you cant wait to see me again.

WalrusMan - Im not psycho I have a college degree and very sweet. Every now and then I like to meet new people.

Still-asleep- Just curious but when did you hear nothing but bad things about me. I have never had any of my clients say anything bad about me.

Joc1970- My conversation are very sweet and Im never hard to talk to. You must have me confused. I treat everyone with alot of respect.

oleguy- PLAYBOY- ive dont PLAYBOY girls of golf, PLAYBOY TV and RADIO. All is proveable and Ive even been a bunny at the mansion. You have never seen me in person nor do you know anything about me.

I DONT appreciate people who write good reviews and then slam me. I know there is freedom of speech but at least keep it consistant. I have had someone when at my house post those free sessions as a joke. Ive written to ST. Christopher and SurfinDick several times. I felt as if I had to honor someone of it because it could not be removed. This has hurt my client list and very hurtful being as that Im a classy lady. My environment is clean and nice. I treat people with upmost respect and have repeat clients. If you feel that Im not PLAYBOY material then why did they use me in several events they had- place me on PLAYBOY TV. Plus I have posted new pictures recently. THEY ARE NOT OLD.

I would appreciate the few people that have been bashing me to stop because the remarks are untrue especially from people who have not even seen me. Originally Posted by Rachel

When did I hear of bad things about you? Several times in past reviews/threads possibly, can't remember. It's been a while. I just remember making a mental note, and that seems to be a good note to have made. Perhaps that was before you had men's lounge access?

Even if I hadn't heard anything about you at all, a provider admitting to having men's lounge access in the co-ed section would be enough to write them off completely because a provider doing such a thing wouldn't be the sharpest crayon in the box.
a provider admitting to having men's lounge access in the co-ed section Originally Posted by still-asleep
Having knowledge of what was posted there is not necessarily the same as having access, is it?

Or are we all potentially guilty of having access to forbidden fora if we read the same information elsewhere? I'm not sure exactly what the rules are. Perhaps a lot of people here, ladies and gents alike, need to turn themselves in?
Having knowledge of what was posted there is not necessarily the same as having access, is it?

Or are we all potentially guilty of having access to forbidden fora if we read the same information elsewhere? I'm not sure exactly what the rules are. Perhaps a lot of people here, ladies and gents alike, need to turn themselves in? Originally Posted by Chevalier
I'm sure some people have access to info they shouldn't. The difference is that most people don't admit it in a public forum calling out the people who posted in that thread in a private forum.

As an overly exaggerated analogy... People steal and get away with it all the time, but they don't run into the police station admitting it.

From the forum guidelines http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 :

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
The key there is REVEALING ANY CONTENT. It may have been available in some other land, but she revealed content from a private area HERE on ECCIE.
I think it best, just advice to the OP......close this thread.

Nothing good will come from it for you and you are the only one that can close it

Just trying to help

And don't worry yourself with what a few guys are gossiping about. There are many other guys on this board.

KR
I see how you treat with respect. Read ROS, PRIVATE, and ML.Then slam them in the open. SWEET. errrr try reading what you not to be reading and say nothing. Better, don't be reading what you not to be reading ya think. but sayin nothing would work.
The key there is REVEALING ANY CONTENT. It may have been available in some other land, but she revealed content from a private area HERE on ECCIE. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Thank you for stating the issue more precisely than is usually done. I like precision.
Closing the thread just because it went sideways will be wrong. The OP is an adult and made an adult decision. With decisions come rewards and consequences. I do not see many rewards and a bag full of consequences, but she brought it on herself. The best moderating is less moderating.
Closing the thread just because it went sideways will be wrong. The OP is an adult and made an adult decision. With decisions come rewards and consequences. I do not see many rewards and a bag full of consequences, but she brought it on herself. The best moderating is less moderating. Originally Posted by pyramider

I have to agree with you on this one....Talk about shooting yourself in your own foot....WOW !!!!!
What is the over/under on rtm's for this gem
I DONOT have access to a private area. I was sent this link by regular client of mine. Thats why I wrote in. Its not a good text message to receive from a client who is confused by reading things that dont represent my regular actions. I again, DO NOT have access to private threads. AGAIN, a regular client of mine sent to me to be aware of possible girls / guys writing false things about someone.
Really?
Attached Images File Type: jpg third-party-facepalm-e1325149616398.jpg (43.4 KB, 414 views)
yes really, if i need to ill take a picture of my cellphone and show that it was sent to me.

yall have said several times to close it, tell me how and I will. I already wrote in to the moderator.
I DONOT have access to a private area. I was sent this link by regular client of mine. Thats why I wrote in. Its not a good text message to receive from a client who is confused by reading things that dont represent my regular actions. I again, DO NOT have access to private threads. AGAIN, a regular client of mine sent to me to be aware of possible girls / guys writing false things about someone. Originally Posted by Rachel
So now you are saying that another member here shared private men's lounge info with you? I am sure the mods would love to know who is sharing private area info with you. That is also against the rules.

So not only did you reveal/post info from a private area in your original post violating one of the eccie guidelines, but you also threw one of your regular clients under the bus also for giving you that info. You are on a roll here.
yes really, if i need to ill take a picture of my cellphone and show that it was sent to me.

yall have said several times to close it, tell me how and I will. I already wrote in to the moderator. Originally Posted by Rachel
Be sure to send the screenshot to the moderators along with the request as proof. Just make sure it includes the ID/email of the client who shared - I'm sure any additional information you can provide the mods about him and what info he supplied will surely help establish a full "chain of custody" for the information.