Steve Harvey: Hollywood more racist than America

Tell me something I didn't know. Hollywood, owned and operated by liberals, is according comedian Steve Harvey. You have to take this seriously. He has street cred, he has rising show demographics, he may be the next Oprah (means he likes women too). Is anyone really surprised? For years Hollywood has operated on stereotypes which we have been told are racism embodied. Want a farmer? Get me a guy in a long sleeve thermal shirt and ball cap. Want a young black man? Get me someone with gang colors. Want a lesbian....no I mean I really want a lesbian....here....right now! (Yes, right away Ms Winfrey) Harvey is not the first. Watch Hollywood Shuffle with Robert Townsend.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...t-oprah-427424
Poor JD BarleySwine. He was born without a personality.
who cares, that show of his sux. i'm pretty sure no one is taking his advice seriously.....

now Jerry Springer on the other hand...... that is quality entertainment
Hell, Corneyhole gets some of his best ideas from good ol' Jerry's "guests."
I've heard of Jerry Springer. Wasn't he the mayor of Cincinnati a long time ago. Whatever became of him?
I've heard of Jerry Springer. Wasn't he the mayor of Cincinnati a long time ago. Whatever became of him? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He posts under the handle UB9IB6.
Hell, Corneyhole gets some of his best ideas from good ol' Jerry's "guests." Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I think you meant Jerry's Kids!
Liberal racists - big surprise. I am glad Mr Harvey spoke out against that particular injustice.
I thought only Republicans and Tea Partyers were racists
He posts under the handle UB9IB6. Originally Posted by ExNYer
OK, that's funny.
You mean republicans like Robert Byrd?