Hobbyists, have you ever...

had an outcall where you had the provider come to your house?
Once, many years ago, when I started hobbying and didn't know better. Never again.

Careful hobbyists keep their real lives and their hobby lives far away from each other. Pay cash, use a hobby phone, and don't hobby where you live or work.
  • Rezo
  • 09-27-2011, 10:04 AM
invite some random strange to your personal abode?? very bad idea

while still not recommended, it should probably only been done with someone you know very well. odds are if you know someone that well they probably already know enough about you to figure out where you live rather easily anyway.

never had and never will have a provider at my place but I have had good friends over

note: if you're married and considering this then you should be getting a psych eval unless looking for a messy out (i.e. losing half++ of yo sh*t)
note: if you're married and considering this then you should be getting a psych eval Originally Posted by Rezo
I agree with you--question is spawned from the provider ads that say outcall only. I struggle to wrap my head around how this works.
I've gone to a few, but it's gotta be guys I know and have seen. There's danger for us ladies as well as you guys. At a notel, we're on even playing field, both of us are a little more discreet. Some guys may be the nicest guys in the world, but in their home, sometimes they want to take advantage of a girl. Also, it seems a little, ok a lot, disrespectful to be in the same bed he shares with his wife. A little creepy if you think about it.
Be caareful guys.
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
  • Rezo
  • 09-27-2011, 10:35 AM
some claim they will only go to a residence (not sure how they can make a living this way if that is the only way they provide)

most "outcall only" means coming to your designated location, usually a 4-5 star hotel requirement.

for others it just means you get to pay the $20 for the notel near you that you'd like to hook-up at
I've had providers over at my place several times.Never had a problem(not yet anyway).I'm a bachelor with no kids(never married)so there are no issues and could care less what my neighbors think.To each his/her own.
I've had providers over at my place several times.Never had a problem(not yet anyway).I'm a bachelor with no kids(never married)so there are no issues and could care less what my neighbors think.To each his/her own. Originally Posted by hyperdrive

This is still a very bad idea. Wait until she just shows up drunk or high when your friends, family, or co workers are at your house. Wait until her pissed off bf shows up at your door for whatever reason. Better yet wait for her crack dealer to show up looking for money she said the crack was for you. Or her and her bf kick in your door and steal your stuff. Do you need more incidents that have happened to hobbyist that thought it didn't matter. Sure nothing may ever happen to you but don't discount those others mistakes as those things would never happen to you.

If for some reason things go bad in the future for you don't come whinning on here looking for support or empathy. You've been warned.
I've thought about it but then came to my senses.
Show me where you live 1st...
Show me where you live 1st... Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
LOL, fuck that. I probably already error too far on the side of caution; however, I have to open up a bit and work on "being known" within this community.

Thus, posts.

I don't have a place I could really bring someone home to. If I did tho, it'd have to be someone I really knew and trusted. With so many bi-polar ladies out there, you can sometime never know which "person" you're seeing. That's why god invented no-tels.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
I used to have an ATF come over to my house years ago. One day she left her boyfriend/pimp. I started getting texts from her ex demanding that I pay him $15,000 or he was gonna hurt me and my family members. I live alone, so I told him to come over (he had my address) and i'd have his money, i'd do anything to prevent me or my family from getting hurt. He never came over. Guess he was smarter than I thought.

That first day I got the text from him, I went by my friends shop and adopted his pit bull. I also had a Beretta 9mm, Glock 40 cal, and an ak47 with about a thousand rounds waiting for him. Next day bought a new S&W 357 mag for him too.....

It sucks looking over your shoulder everyday strapped, sleeping with a gun under your pillow half cocked.....

I learned in the army "one shot, one kill"......

I'd rather die in a shoot out than on my knees!!!

BTW, I kicked that bitch to the curb. Didn't care about her BS sob stories after she betrayed my trust. Never heard from him or her again.......

Don't invite them to your home!!! What she knows, he will know.....
Never, ever, ever! Bad enough I almost gave my employment info to someone a couple years ago for her review process. Glad the big head took over, don't even want my first name floating about...
This is still a very bad idea. Wait until she just shows up drunk or high when your friends, family, or co workers are at your house. Wait until her pissed off bf shows up at your door for whatever reason. Better yet wait for her crack dealer to show up looking for money she said the crack was for you. Or her and her bf kick in your door and steal your stuff. Do you need more incidents that have happened to hobbyist that thought it didn't matter. Sure nothing may ever happen to you but don't discount those others mistakes as those things would never happen to you.

If for some reason things go bad in the future for you don't come whinning on here looking for support or empathy. You've been warned. Originally Posted by simpleton
Hey brother I hear what your saying and respect your comment.For the most part I've been very lucky with the providers I have seen at my place.None has ever showed up with out warning.They always have been respectful of my home and my life outside the hobby.But then again luck can always run out.Again I respect you comment.