I got the big "NCNS" from Zoey w/Angel Lust

No nooky no wings today for me!. Texted her this morning set up a 1:30pm appt. She responded saying that would be great. Being the nice guy that I am, I texted her back said if 1pm was better for her that would be fine also.
The response came back violent. "If I'm going to drive there and pay for a room, I need to be 100% sure!!!! Then another text " I'm not into games or wasting my time and money for nothing"

WTF?? Maybe she misunderstood the text. I re-texted her saying I was only giving her some flexibility if she needed it. OK, all is good. Appt set up for 1:00pm

I was thinking that seemed a little odd. Is she already got the "Jaded Hooker Syndrome" she just started. I'm sure you guys have been wearing her out already but she just posted last week.

Any provider that reads this and has seen me knows that I'm always on time. I consider my time valuable so reciprocation is warranted as well.

I told her I would text her 30 minutes before to confirm before the appt. to make sure there weren't any hooker hicups. Her response was" Don't Confirm Just Be There". WTF

OOOOOOO......K. I arrived at 12:58pm and text her I'm here. Stayed in the parking lot for 15 minutes with 2 texts and no response. Called old reliable Latin Agency and got a last minute appt. (Can't waste the little blue pill)
Had a great time!
What makes you think she just started?

"If I'm going to drive there and pay for a room, I need to be 100% sure!!!! Then another text " I'm not into games or wasting my time and money for nothing"

^ means she's a jaded hooker?

I learned a lot today..��
Inexcusable. (the little dot is PERIOD)
Seems like alot of Indy ladies are always concerned about us wasting their time and never think twice about wasting ours.

After all alot of us have real jobs and specific time frames to play. Like lunch. That's 1 reason why I prefer agencies to Indys.

Not all Indys are bad about it, but I've come expect it now in the Indy circle.
I scheduled with her through P411. Something going on.
https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=207458
No nooky no wings today for me!. Texted her this morning set up a 1:30pm appt. She responded saying that would be great. Being the nice guy that I am, I texted her back said if 1pm was better for her that would be fine also.
The response came back violent. "If I'm going to drive there and pay for a room, I need to be 100% sure!!!! Then another text " I'm not into games or wasting my time and money for nothing"

WTF?? Maybe she misunderstood the text. I re-texted her saying I was only giving her some flexibility if she needed it. OK, all is good. Appt set up for 1:00pm

I was thinking that seemed a little odd. Is she already got the "Jaded Hooker Syndrome" she just started. I'm sure you guys have been wearing her out already but she just posted last week.

Any provider that reads this and has seen me knows that I'm always on time. I consider my time valuable so reciprocation is warranted as well.

I told her I would text her 30 minutes before to confirm before the appt. to make sure there weren't any hooker hicups. Her response was" Don't Confirm Just Be There". WTF

OOOOOOO......K. I arrived at 12:58pm and text her I'm here. Stayed in the parking lot for 15 minutes with 2 texts and no response. Called old reliable Latin Agency and got a last minute appt. (Can't waste the little blue pill)
Had a great time! Originally Posted by datyking

This really sucks & I'm sorry it happened to you ...I know this feeling to we'll when people take your kindness for a weakness.
Sorry that happened to you. I always ask guys to confirm an hour so ahead of time. It sounds like you did everything right. If someone told me "don't confirm just be there" I would think twice and probably wouldn't keep the appointment.
After she said "Don't confirm just be there!", I would've said fuck it and cancelled.
After she said "Don't confirm just be there!", I would've said fuck it and cancelled. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Your absolutely right. My little friend unfortunately thinks subjectively, the objectivity of the big head sometimes get ruled out.
After she said "Don't confirm just be there!", I would've said fuck it and cancelled. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I would've cancelled too... if she sounds like that over text, I can only imagine her attitude in person.
  • Trey
  • 12-17-2015, 06:43 AM
Let's remember we are talking about an 18 year old here. You can only be so surprised at her attitude, not saying she is right for it. But at that age you can't expect a seasoned hooker. I too would have shut it down at that text, you may need t be thankful the meet never took place.
Let's remember we are talking about an 18 year old here. You can only be so surprised at her attitude, not saying she is right for it. But at that age you can't expect a seasoned hooker. I too would have shut it down at that text, you may need t be thankful the meet never took place. Originally Posted by Trey
Absolutely correct. Imagine if you did meet her and with her bad attitude... You might be writing a "NO" review instead... Good that you had a back up plan!!!
Absolutely correct. Imagine if you did meet her and with her bad attitude... You might be writing a "NO" review instead... Good that you had a back up plan!!! Originally Posted by charcoal
My first thought is a bad session with an 18 year old hottie is better than no session.

But then I remember THIS REVIEW....

So true.

TCB is crucial. I sense poor TCB, I'm out.
I just saw her. Booked through p411. She had good TCB. She didn't want to get into what's going on except she is trying to clear things up.
I have some pictures. Who can post? Please PM email address.