Question

How much for blow and go?
I've gotten inquiries and just don't know what to say.
Wtf
That's for you to determine, Sara. Perhaps research other providers in your area to get an idea of what the range is.
Is it inappropriate for me to ask this?
Thank you, Lena. That does make sense, of course.
For me....40.

The others....100.
You should ask the other ladies because most guys will lowball.
I see that. Lol.
This is valid point. There is also a ladies forum where you can pose this question.

You should ask the other ladies because most guys will lowball. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Anywhere from 60-100. Depends on your skills, and the amount of traffic you want.
If I could delete this post, I would! It felt a bit silly to begin with.
. . . sigh.
If I could delete this post, I would! It felt a bit silly to begin with.
. . . sigh. Originally Posted by Sweet Sara
You have no reason to feel silly if you're new here.

I believe many mutts on the ick want the girls to earn a decent living, just without heavy volume. Advertising BnG fairly shouts HOOKER FACTORY and, for me, it's a factor in eliminating some as prospective temporary girlfriends. Not weighted as heavily as CBJ or a history of NCNS, but a factor nonetheless.

But it might could be an unadvertised lagniappe for your regulars, so long as they also continue the full deal often enough. You could negotiate a reasonable charge with them.

jmo
Thanks for that, Dan.
I agree with the "hooker factory" bit and understand the rest.

& Lena was correct, too. I shoulda gone to the Ladies forum to ask such a question.
Live and learn, I suppose.

Thanks again, y'all.
You should ask the other ladies because most guys will lowball. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
The funny thing is, this is counter to everything any successful business understands and does.

1). Do you see Apple asking Google or Microsoft how much they should charge for their products? Never! They are in competition for the same customer and would give an answer that benefits themselves. Google never wants Apple to under cut them on the price of similar products. They would always tell them to use the same price as they use.

2). Do you see all successful companies researching products, services and prices with customer focus groups? Yes. This is the group who will tell you what you need to succeed long term.

One of the major causes of the high turnover of providers is due to them all trying to price too high with some of the more established ladies. They then don't get enough customers, or make enough money, and then figure that they would rather do something else for that level of pay. The established providers love this as the greatest threat to their demand is the constant influx of new providers, especially when they undercut the old gaurd.
How much for blow and go?
I've gotten inquiries and just don't know what to say. Originally Posted by Sweet Sara
Bng's are free for eccie members...!!!!

.........ijs......