Must be my new Axe body spray.

Gents! ..and lovely providers- How goes it these Holiday days? Hope all is well with everyone.

Anyways it seems as of late I've been getting "lucky", getting laid by meeting random quality ladies when I'm out and about for work and when I'm out for a pint with my amigos.
I've noticed this phenomenon happening to me about a month ago when I changed my cologne and body spray. I kinda combine the 2 together and I've received compliments on my aroma.
I use Aqua Di Gio cologne and Essence Axe body spray. Yes it sounds corny or hard to believe but this is soldiers honor!

Any gents out there experience the same, getting laid from smelling good alone? Just wondering.

-Happy Holidays
-Salute all
-Stay safe

-SGT R.
Are you approaching them, or are they approaching you? If they are approaching you, I will owe you my first born.
I think they like the way Ben Franklin smells. But I'll give your way a shot and report back .
@ThisGuy85- Bro it's not even an approach. It's all been random chit chat and/or simply being myself. I don't know what I'm doing right but it's working LOL! It's gotta be my aroma. They compliment, I compliment something back and a convo starts.
@tbone- I think we all love that Ben Franklin smell ha.
Glad your new system is working.
Congrats and keep up the good works.
We all need a system, results are the goal!
Yea
To start with Thanks for your service.

When I was a young man (eons ago) I made it a practice to talk to attractive MILFs everywhere and would slyly hint at a "meeting" every time- I was turned down a lot BUT on average 1 in 20 would join me for a very nice time. I was a bulldog when it came to trying so overall aside from getting slapped a few times (I was fast enough to get out of the way of most slaps) I had many trysts with ladies from all over.

Get em while you are young--pay for em when you get older. LMAO
Carry On!!
Feast or famine; as it ever was.