Alot of new posters asking for info,with out suppying any ?? My Request in any references to me...

So i see alot of new people on hetr.. Im sure the new gents are not really aware that if they havent contributed reviews or info on ladies they Have seen that most of the senior members wouldn't be comfortable providing info to somebody they don't know. I can only speak for myself insane I'm not comfortable with anyone new without any reputable ,checkable provider references..
When eccie originally went down there was alot of scary things i geard happening to very well known ladies.. Due to this i will not see anyone that is new to hobby, you must have 2 or more reputable, checkable, provider references. I suggest any providers you see you ask them if they Supply references. As most don't ...

Keep an eye out as ,Next week i will be posting an ad here(hope I'm bot violating any rules by saying so).. Just need to make some updates on my site and take care of a few things before i can start back..

Thank you all for being so patient and understanding in this time of my family crisis.
Stay safe, stay sweet, stay sexy!!
Welcone back love
and yes there are a lot of newbies on the board .. hopefully they will quickly learn the ways of the hobby and the screening process that most of us ladies have set in place.
and welcome back hun!!!
WOW, a post from 3 beautiful sexy ladies that I have been honored and very fortunate to see. Treat them right fellas!!!
Thx babe.. Good to be back.. Glad to see all are doing well lately
Welcome back Kira!
I am actually coming to Albany. Haven't been in years!! But I have a half marathon near the area and thought it would be fun to see some old friends. Maybe I will have some time of some of us ladies can get together!
Would love to "get together" grrrrr...