Skipthegames

It seems that Skipthegames has become the de facto replacement for Backpage. My only beef with it is that many girls are spamming it ad after ad. I understand wanting to have your ad near the top, but some of these girls have three or four in a row. Maybe it's not intentional, I guess one of the providers who advertises there would be able to chime in with what goes on behind the scenes.

Actually I have two beefs- I can't switch to "Fast Results" while on my phone, only my computer. That seems to be the most useful view.
I used to check it out but not really anymore. I’ve found that there’s too many spam/fake ads to sift through.
Unless the location lists the name of a local city or town, I don’t even look. All the ones that say, for example, USA, or downtown, are irrelevant. I agree that “fast results” is the best view, and also that it stinks that it does not work on the phone
  • jtdhs
  • 09-16-2018, 09:23 AM
Because of travel, I search in different cities over 100 miles apart and see some of the same pictures. I also see some that I know to be legitimate, but many fakes.
Lots of legit gals on there, but also lots of fakes. Luckily the fakes are easy to spot as they all openly show their tits !
The titles offering very detailed services as well as the weight usually listed in kilograms or locations in USA...is a dead give away that it is a fake add
Has anyone found a better site? I am open.
Try Cityxvibe or Adlist24. Some spam there too though.

Adultlook and Adultsearch, not as much spam there.

I asked a lady about multiple ads, when they edit the ad posts again and ladies need to go delete the old ones, its a 'defect' thing with skip. Instead of just updating it posts again.