GUYS!!!! I HAVE A QUESTION...

If i was to add new activities to my menu or fetishes what would you like to see? How about toys, which ones would you like to see me use during session?
Hey girl I'd rather see you use me rather than a toy

I think guys are more concerned with getting to actually see you once booked
nice threAD
Whatever you add, don't upsell it.
no upselling, i am just trying to provide a more enjoyable experience!
Hey girl I'd rather see you use me rather than a toy

I think guys are more concerned with getting to actually see you once booked Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I see what you did there!
Oh Lyla you just go balls to the wall and believe me I for one will enjoy my time with ya every time. Though I've only seen ya once I still feel I'd enjoy myself each time
Most of us don't know what activities you currently offer. So you could start by listing those. We could say CIM, greek, Golden showers, strap-on, etc. but you may already offer that.
I agree with BFCjosh. You seem to have a good following and those that have seen you before seem to have great things to say about you but for those that have not it's pretty much sight unseen, no idea what you currently offer, and a bunch of faceless posts that stir attention to you. What are your current offerings?? That would be a great help since only a handful know of who you are.
I'm going to pay you to watch you get off?

Yeah...makes perfect sense...
If i was to add new activities to my menu or fetishes what would you like to see? How about toys, which ones would you like to see me use during session? Originally Posted by LylaLove
Activities: Greek, BBBJ, CIM, NQNS are the first things that come to mind.

It would also be helpful for you to fill out your Showcase.
Greek . . .learn to like it.
BBCR
Activities: Greek, BBBJ, CIM, NQNS are the first things that come to mind.
Originally Posted by SaintGiacomo
Not in that order I hope
If i was to add new activities to my menu or fetishes what would you like to see? How about toys, which ones would you like to see me use during session? Originally Posted by LylaLove
G.I.Joes, HOT-WHEELS, maybe some slot cars....🚀