Zenovia

Oooo la lah....nice Z

Thank you Farmncityboy, On and off, I look forward to showing you that lingerie.

One of many Tuck!lol Glad you like, more to come dahling

Not sure if I told you lately Johnson dahhling thank you for posting and supporting my creativity. You are truly an awesome, and brilliant man!!

And Thank you Little Rock gents, never a disappointment, next time I’ll be a little more gent

Thank you Farmncityboy, On and off, I look forward to showing you that lingerie.

One of many Tuck!lol Glad you like, more to come dahling

Not sure if I told you lately Johnson dahhling thank you for posting and supporting my creativity. You are truly an awesome, and brilliant man!!

And Thank you Little Rock gents, never a disappointment, next time I’ll be a little more gent

Originally Posted by Zenovia
Very very nice and inviting
Very very nice and inviting Originally Posted by CatMan4u
I appreciate ya Cat dahhling. I don’t think the club is your forte but I have other things up my thigh highs in mind for you!

My ecstasy is a manifesting force.. now smile Playmates, Happy Thanksgiving EvErY dAy!!
sexy sexy sexy lady..see you next week

enjoy!!!!!!! Mwahhhhhh!!!
I appreciate ya Cat dahhling. I don’t think the club is your forte but I have other things up my thigh highs in mind for you! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Would that be a order of fresh thighs
Possibly topped with some Rain
Would that be a order of fresh thighs
Possibly topped with some Rain Originally Posted by CatMan4u

mmm you worded that so yummy
Thank you Dallas
I am not good at wording so
people get the intended meaning
Since most ladies don't sport a bush any more I couldn't say I would like a fur burger and thighs any more
Sorry I missed you my lady Dallas, we will have to make up for lost time soon!
Cat dahhling the people that understand the first time are the ones that matter. Fresh thighs topped some rain. Sounds sensual to me! I look forward to you both!!

My ecstasy is a manifesting force.. now smile Playmates, Happy Thanksgiving EvErY dAy!!
Originally Posted by Zenovia
Apparently I’m not the only one looking at these pictures and thinking, “I’d love to meet this woman!” Can someone let the lovely Miss Zen know that her mailbox is full?
Somehow I missed the picture of Zen holding the War Club. Those things are for bashing skulls!
Apparently I’m not the only one looking at these pictures and thinking, “I’d love to meet this woman!” Can someone let the lovely Miss Zen know that her mailbox is full? Originally Posted by Nunyabiznas
You are the sweetest Nunya, these past few days I have been getting a lot of messages (tis the season) I have cleared my inbox dahling!
Somehow I missed the picture of Zen holding the War Club. Those things are for bashing skulls! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Lol in past lives yes, nowadays it’s used for more of a unique creative play!
I believe she bashes skulls motor boating