Ever have that day..that makes you say ...

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!

lol
Frankie,

Is that a good Whaaat, a bemused Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, a WTF Whatttt? an angry Whaaaat, a frustrated Whaaaaat?

Any day that I know I can have Frankie to hug at the end is going to be a blessing, however "Whaaat" it has been throughout!

Will you give a special "Whaat-a-hug" from now on?!!!
Def not angry.. It is a quadruple WOW whaaaat lol when you say something like.."did that just happen?"

All in good fun..whaaaat!!

You can get hugs all day long from me!!

I luv hugs!! Xo
Saved my pennies and dimes to embrace Frankie this afternoon, but the three bridges were all backed up for some reason. Good thing ere is the website to see what the times are lol. I figured it would take me tops 15-20 minutes to get over the border, but the wait was almost one hour. I would not be able to release the pent-up energy waiting that long.
I believe I just finished emailing to you ..I am having one of the most bizarre days lol
Whaaaat!
I literally just took one of my bf out for late lunch..to have an 80+ lady whisper to him there's a glory hole in the BR. Omg. Too effing awesome lmao...

Some days are full of surprises ..
I literally just took one of my bf out for late lunch..to have an 80+ lady whisper to him there's a glory hole in the BR. Omg. Too effing awesome lmao...

Some days are full of surprises .. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Did he take her up on it 😂
I don't think so lol..I didn't want to ask haha..gave me some hope that ...I dunno..whaaaaaaaat lol
  • Tiger
  • 07-31-2014, 03:08 PM

She tried to steal Perryay away from you?

That is too funny Frankie, go to show your never to old. Lol
Frankie it's great to see you posting you've been missed.
Aww Tiger..Perry eh is a busy man ..I miss him ..sigh..but eh!! Maybe I found a lil utr thing lmao!! I see some membership credits in my future haha
That is too funny Frankie, go to show your never to old. Lol
Frankie it's great to see you posting you've been missed. Originally Posted by Peterfitzintight
Aww thank you! And I know right?! Definitely inspired me to use it not lose it lol !!
  • Tiger
  • 07-31-2014, 07:58 PM
^^^^^^ Hmmm, did I just read that right? Frankie is going to use the glory hole?
Haha Tiger!!