It's that time

As Plastic Man put out not so long ago I am going to enjoy my "vacation" aka deployment in the beautiful carribean island of Cuba, quantanamo bay to be exact. I'm sure I'll have internet and be able to chime in from time to time, but just waned to say to all the ladies I have met over past few months, was nice to meet ya, and cant wait until my return mid next year to see you again and to meet some new "friends." As for the guys, most of ya are kewl, there are a few dick heads, but guess that's to be expected anywhere. TBut, I will be as active as time allows and look forward to a safe and fun time.

Rodeomann
why people feel the need ...to share their life ...on a hooker board ...is one of the ...great mysteries ...of the post modern era

...jebus bless ...china
why people feel the need ...to share their life ...on a hooker board ...is one of the ...great mysteries ...of the post modern era

...jebus bless ...china Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Not that I need to explain my actions to you,but since howdy posted it earlier what's the harm is saying good bye for now? But I'm sure you can figure out which part of that statement about the guys applied to you
Have a safe trip!
have a safe journey, and thank you for your service.
have a safe trip,
if you can play, let us know about the island girls
Watch out for the code reds.
Be safe and Thank You for your service. Rodeo
have a safe trip,
if you can play, let us know about the island girls Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Canadians who are allowed to vacation and visit Cuba report it a hobby paradise full of hot Latin Chicas who will spend the night with you for what we pay SPs for an hour or two up here! Sadly we in the USA are not allowed that, due to that asinine 60 yr old Trade Embargo that hurt the Cuban people enormously but never brought down their Gov as it was intended to.

Therefore it's highly doubtful rodeomann22 will be able to hobby in Cuba.....
have a safe trip,
if you can play, let us know about the island girls Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Canadians who are allowed to vacation and visit Cuba report it a hobby paradise full of hot Latin Chicas who will spend the night with you for what we pay SPs for an hour or two up here! Sadly we in the USA are not allowed that, due to that asinine 60 yr old Trade Embargo that hurt the Cuban people enormously but never brought down their Gov as it was intended to.

Therefore it's highly doubtful rodeomann22 will be able to hobby in Cuba..... Originally Posted by Celso

Osd, exactly what celso said, as I would love to attempt to hobby here I don't believe it will happen, unless I find some UTR navy wife that.....well you get the drift.
Osd, exactly what celso said, as I would love to attempt to hobby here I don't believe it will happen, unless I find some UTR navy wife that.....well you get the drift. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
So many of my Corp brothers used to partake in the navy wives......When i was stationed in Hawaii there was even a specific club they would go to when their husbands were deployed to meet marines.....Used to be a joke they married navy men but they fucked marines.
But hey armed services loyalty and all that shit. Cough cough
Army=
Arnt
Ready to be
Marine
Yet.

On a serious note have fun and stay focused while i think you are relatively safe in cuba. Dont go getting hurt in some dumbass field exercise... It does happen and is seldom a golden ticket.
As Plastic Man put out not so long ago I am going to enjoy my "vacation" aka deployment in the beautiful carribean island of Cuba, quantanamo bay to be exact. I'm sure I'll have internet and be able to chime in from time to time, but just waned to say to all the ladies I have met over past few months, was nice to meet ya, and cant wait until my return mid next year to see you again and to meet some new "friends." As for the guys, most of ya are kewl, there are a few dick heads, but guess that's to be expected anywhere. TBut, I will be as active as time allows and look forward to a safe and fun time.

Rodeomann Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Osd, exactly what celso said, as I would love to attempt to hobby here I don't believe it will happen, unless I find some UTR navy wife that.....well you get the drift. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
You are welcome for the vacation! We will get to hard to work so that you can afford more cigars and brandy to seduce the wives of your charges! Keep up the good pillaging!
Good Luck and Thank You for your service!!
  • MC
  • 08-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Have a safe trip.