Non-Hobby Alert

Tony Stewart might still be in upset. Be careful, som-bitch'll clip ya for lookin' sideways.
Hey JC, that went over like a fart in church.
Hey JC, that went over like a fart in church. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
the story of ...doodys life
Awe PM, you stalking me.

Doody be flattered by your reading and commenting on.my every post
Awe PM, you stalking me.

Doody be flattered by your reading and commenting on.my every post Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
yep ...we gonna ...

...sweeeeeeet
Awe PM, you stalking me.

Doody be flattered by your reading and commenting on.my every post Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Careful or PM will be inviting you to his place for some dumpster fun, which he will be hoping to at least get a reach around outa .....

Hey JC, that went over like a fart in church. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Not the first time, not the last.

The guy killed somebody. It's already old news, and there will be no penalty.

Must be subjective.
Obstinate, more likely
Touché. I was hoping some race fans would pipe in...
Wish these drivers delivered pizza, shit gets cold
Have OCD deliver your pizza, shit will defintley be cold err hmmm ijs. Slight up charge to have one of the heifers coralled in the back of his pick up schlep it to your domicile..
Have OCD deliver your pizza, shit will defintley be cold... Originally Posted by alphonse1948
And whatever you do don't order the white...
Is it murder if you kill someone by _not_ avoiding the collision? The dude was running around on the race track for Christ's sake.

Not the first time, not the last.

The guy killed somebody. It's already old news, and there will be no penalty.

Must be subjective. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Is it murder if you kill someone by _not_ avoiding the collision? The dude was running around on the race track for Christ's sake. Originally Posted by BobbyBrown
Killing is not always murder. Stewart did kill the guy, but I'm thinking it would be manslaughter. Some knowledgeable racers on ESPN were pretty shook up, as in that Stewart was pretty clearly in control of his actions, went to brush him and did much worse. I agree it was crazy the guy was on the track but it seemed he knew what he was doing and wasn't acting as if he should be in mortal danger.

But to your point, not avoiding a collision you could avoid? Definitely criminal.
Seems like he kinda took a right turn, and I am a Stewart fan. The kid wasn't "all over the place"

http://deadspin.com/reports-tony-ste...ing-1618893708