How many have ran into this?

this made me laugh. sad but true at times.Attachment 345925
Yep
LOL!
Quite a few times....
Every morning!!
Every morning!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
the fellers in the ...barracks be ...into hair care? ...sweeeeet!
the fellers in the ...barracks be ...into hair care? ...sweeeeet! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ok, u got me on that one, how bout every morning when I'm home, but since you are worries about my living conditions, I am sharing half a house with one other, so, no need to worry, RM is doing just fine
Every darn mornin...then I kick myself or my slave depending on whether he is here or not.. and get it cleaned up...
Oh happy day..everthing has a place..oh happy day..
some other crap inserted here...blah blah blah ijs...
She lucky enough to have counter space...jealous....

Ps..looking for a couple of subs desperately wanting to please me by cleaning for me...another to bathe, pamper, and worship my body..and as well another yearning to be caged in my place.....apply by pm through eccie..
Ok, u got me on that one, how bout every morning when I'm home, but since you are worries about my living conditions, I am sharing half a house with one other, so, no need to worry, RM is doing just fine Originally Posted by rodeomann22
must be what you ...fellers ...refer to as a code ...pink
No wonder she drops her phone in the toilet biweekly
this made me laugh. sad but true at times.Attachment 345925 Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
LOLZ!
I'm guilty of this!
I keep everything spotless and organized except for my bathroom stuff.
I am also guilty of having a junk drawer full of makeup, hair ties, perfume, bobby pins, and all kind of shit.
LOLZ!
I'm guilty of this!
I keep everything spotless and organized except for my bathroom stuff.
I am also guilty of having a junk drawer full of makeup, hair ties, perfume, bobby pins, and all kind of shit. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
You sound like an axxxpert on a lot of things....
#sharingabrain