The Best Hamburger in Houston.

Bradley's Fine Diner, has the best hamburger I have ever ate......
It is on the pricey side, for a burger..... ( 15 bucks) Good shiet!

Decent selection of beer to go with that burger....

This is for the Fucktards that like to eat too.
I like Christians TailGaters
I like Christians TailGaters Originally Posted by carkido45
Been there, done that! Yes, they are good. Do they rank among the best I have eaten in Htown. No, but they are very good nonetheless.

The best I have eaten in Houston probably would be the Goode Company Taqueria on Kirby Dr. @ Westpark.

Langford's Grocery in the Midtown area, used to be good but it is off the beaten path and I have not been there in 4-5 years. I am not even sure if they are still open.

Austin has quite a few really good burger and/or bbq joints. If interested, shoot me a PM.
Langford's Grocery in the Midtown area, used to be good but it is off the beaten path and I have not been there in 4-5 years. I am not even sure if they are still open.
Originally Posted by bigtex
I'd say that place is the most overrated burger shack in town. I wish they would close that eye-sore down
What's the best burger in Austin BT? I like Furrburger.
Been there, done that! Yes, they are good. Do they rank among the best I have eaten in Htown. No, but they are very good nonetheless.

The best I have eaten in Houston probably would be the Goode Company Taqueria on Kirby Dr. @ Westpark.

Austin has quite a few really good burger and/or bbq joints. If interested, shoot me a PM. Originally Posted by bigtex
They are still open and they still serve a great burger, the locals like it
They are still open and they still serve a great burger, the locals like it Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
I guess when they serve a kosher cheeseburger on Passover I'll check them out again, so...

My homemade cheesy stuffed turkey burger in the oven
Still like 5 Guys the best
  • Sonya
  • 05-05-2014, 07:27 AM
Broiler burger in bellaire
I only eat fried chicken.
Five Guys is pretty good. Becks prime is good too, Red Robin is good.

I did have a burger at Taste of Texas once when I didn't want to kill a buddy of mines expense account. It was pretty good too but I need to go back again and do it again as I have forgotten what its like. It was kinda cheap for Taste of Texas standards.
  • RGB93
  • 05-05-2014, 12:33 PM
In-N-Out Double Double, now in Dallas & Austin, I hope soon in Houston.
Langford Grocery still cant be beat. Five Guys wins on convenience
Still like 5 Guys the best Originally Posted by BigLouie
I don't understand what people see in that place.