Club status?

What's the low down on the various clubs?

TDs?

Fantasy World?

Knockouts?

Anyone been out and about? What's the good word?

Any of the regular dancers back in the game?
I’ve visited TDS North and Knockouts in the last couple of months. For TDs, I used to get decent mileage out of the floor dances. Now, the only dances available are VIP, which is pricey when you like to for 4 or 5 dances in a row. Some of the dancers are hot. Knockouts still has their $10 dances on the sofas off to the side. A good values. Dances are not that hot. Dances also keep to themselves or with a dude. I was rarely approached for dances. I never liked Fantasy World. The bouncers are way too aggressive. If one of the sticks her leg next to your head, don’t you dare touch it or they’ll jump all over you. Not a very relaxing atmosphere. The signage out front looks like they are open.
someone else called knockouts the dollar general of strip clubs and they're not wrong

TDs i always got the impression that unless you're walking in with massive stacks of ones or a known regular, you'll basically have to try really hard to convince any of the better looking dancers to even give you a second glance, though i will say if you find the right dancer and are willing to shell out for the champagne room, they definitely go above and beyond what they're supposed to do

fantasy world used to be good pre-pandemic if you came in during the half price dance hours, because almost nobody's in the club at that point so the few dancers there would let you go further than you're supposed to as long as the bouncer doesn't see. but they no longer half price during those hours, so no idea if it's still any good

across the board there've been some really attractive dancers at all of the clubs the few times i've been post-pandemic, but for knockouts that was right after it reopened when TDs/Fantasy World were still closed and i only went once to fantasy world
I normally go to TD's north. Decent amount of staff even early in the afternoon when I go (4ish). Better looking ones on the weekend at night obviously. IIRC their private lap dances are $25, not $20 any more unless she lied to me. Potatmas is right though, you need to look like you have cash or the 8s and up will ignore you. Not that it matters since they're usually clinging onto some guy who probably reminds them of their rich dad anyway all night. Kinda annoying but even their less attractive ladies are nice.

Knockouts is... rough. first time I went, well, let's just say the ladies working weren't what I would call "my taste". After an hour I got a dance from a girl who did a literal air dance. No touching, but the prettier ones tend to do that. The most recent time, about two weeks ago, they were slightly better looking, went back for a private dance and they are just $10 a pop and I actually had her in my lap with a little bit of hands on her. So if you're willing to compromise on looks for bargain bin pricing, that's Knockouts.
TD's North is just too expensive now I stayed for hours at the Eubank location I miss the good old days
SOME of my finest times have been at the TDs Eubank

Good times...
Yep, VIP dances are $25. As each dance nears the end of the song, the girl would do something hotter, so I always get suckered into doing more dances. I usually end up dropping a couple hundred at least. The last gal let me eat her out. Her bare snatch was super clean- her ass hole too. I might try the champagne room one of these days. Has any gotten full service at this joint?
Brave man lmao
Not an encounter, moved to coed
Not an encounter, moved to coed Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
You have to do that a lot, move stuff from encounters. I hope they may you per move