BK's Japanese Coco

Has anyone seen her yet?
She is revisiting. So I assume that means she is good. I did not get a chance to visit her last time though. Why don't you take a dive for the team? You only have two reviews so far.
I saw her last time she was in Dallas. Overall 7/10. I remember great body, kind and caring but not really hungry for sex. I think this is typical of Japanese but she is the only one I have seen. I would say she is worth one time visit but not a return visit.
  • nono
  • 10-01-2024, 07:01 AM
She is gone, very very sad.
  • nono
  • 10-01-2024, 10:02 AM
I hope she will come back again
She is gone, very very sad. Originally Posted by nono
Super weird. They usually stay 3 weeks. I wonder what happened.
I saw her last time she was in Dallas. Overall 7/10. I remember great body, kind and caring but not really hungry for sex. I think this is typical of Japanese but she is the only one I have seen. I would say she is worth one time visit but not a return visit. Originally Posted by BigDawg1966
I did just haven't had a chance to write a review.
I saw her last time she was in Dallas. Overall 7/10. I remember great body, kind and caring but not really hungry for sex. I think this is typical of Japanese but she is the only one I have seen. I would say she is worth one time visit but not a return visit. Originally Posted by BigDawg1966
I had the same experience. Paid for a video session. She had some excellent MMs but face, teeth, iop were all rough. Her moaning was annoying too way too repetitive and fake. Would not recommend.

Damn I miss Momo I always felt like my money was well spent with that thick BJ queen
Super weird. They usually stay 3 weeks. I wonder what happened. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
I have noticed recently, that a few have made quicker stops here in DFW.. I have no reliable intel, but I would assume Talking to a few of the girls who I have their number, that they do not like to do Transcon flights (no idea why), that it seems as if they like to do shorter flights. So I would assume that when a chick is here for a few days it’s to see the return clients make a quick buck then go back to home base for some R&R then start it back up
I have noticed recently, that a few have made quicker stops here in DFW.. I have no reliable intel, but I would assume Talking to a few of the girls who I have their number, that they do not like to do Transcon flights (no idea why), that it seems as if they like to do shorter flights. So I would assume that when a chick is here for a few days it’s to see the return clients make a quick buck then go back to home base for some R&R then start it back up Originally Posted by 643_DP
Thanks for the intel.
Do you think it could be she is just stopping at Dallas for connecting flight? For example, she could have been at NYC and wants to fly back to Japan. She probably has to come to Dallas or LA or San Francisco.