Now that was a very fun happy hour gathering

Slightly diminished crowd due to the stormy weather and folks much delayed in arriving.

Interesting new faces (some old ones too) and travelers from afar.

As usual, you may note your own attendance but please don't out any one else's.

Looking forward I am to the south side lunch (May 27th) which will segue into a south side happy hour round starting in June.

At least for the summer we've "harmonized" event days in Austin to Wednesdays and to Tuesdays in San Antinio.

Looking we are for a few special events this summer such as The Breakfast Club -- start your day with a bang, sir? Or do you like your eggs and your ladies sunny side up?

As always the link in my signature has more info on event invitations and event rules.
I had a great time and it was great to meet everyone and see the old friends I'd met before. I look forward to the next one in 2 weeks.
Wish I could have been there. RW got in the way with all the rain.

Hopefully next one.

Thanks CK for what you do.

Sam
As usual, you may note your own attendance but please don't out any one else's. Originally Posted by ck1942
That has always been the stated expectation and threads have been edited for that reason as well as members receiving warnings for it. It's outing someone........

Why do you suppose Sue outing a client's plans to be at a specific event was allowed to stand?

Is she the source of free sex for one of the MODs?

Was ztonk in her company tonight?

Well darling, austin powers has decided to go to make new friends and meet other providers as well. it is his decision and has little to with the bullies believing him or not but certainly thanks for your concern here. Originally Posted by sue_nami
What do you think of her making such an announcement BEFORE the event in relation to one of the stated rules of the events by the organizer?....
Tks Ck, I for one enjoyed myself.
Tks Ck, I for one enjoyed myself. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
With one of the only decent looking chicks in the place beside you I can't imagine how you couldn't!
Nice gathering CK. I was able to meet two nice ladies who I shall make plans to see again in the near future.

Great meeting up with a few old friends and finally meeting a legendary MOD, who shall remain nameless, but we all know who he is.

Thank you.
With one of the only decent looking chicks in the place beside you I can't imagine how you couldn't! Originally Posted by Whispers
And you know this, how?

An investigation should begin on how someone who is not even on the invite list has attendance information leaked to them. This type of outing behavior is highly suspect and demands attention.
  • quzi
  • 05-14-2015, 07:42 AM
Many thanks CK for organizing these events. Always causes my bucket list to expand every time.
Dang next time I'll join
It was a great evening. I'd chatted with Sue a few times, it was nice to finally meet her as well as some of the newer ladies and guys.
Sorry but Whispers, you need to stop the trash talk. You have offended sooo many people on the board lately, why don't you grow up and stop acting like a high schooler putting everyone else down. Not everyone has the same idea of what they think is good looking. If you have a problem with what I've said, take it up with me privately like adults and let's get back to the topic.

Thank you ck for all your work screening and putting these events together.
Kudos to all who defied the Weather Gods. And to those who planned to be there but decided to avoid real and potential roadway issues. Hoping I am for much better weather for future events (see my signature).

And a reminder to all, that only those who attend may out their presence.

Disclosing much of anything about a given event (unless you were there and are discussing it with someone else who was there) violates the basic event rule protocol and potentially exposes to risk all attendees, all invitees, the venues and certainly even the community at large.

Been running events in Austin and San Antonio since 2002/2003 with very little risk since all who attend agree to respect the rules.

There's no big secret about any of the events, nor about the folks who attend, nor, for that matter, the multiple venues: public, semi-public and private and very private.

No P4P is allowed and we ask all of the guests to try to "fit in" -- both in look and action -- appropriately to the venue and/or the event theme.

Given that all of us in The Hobby are essentially law breakers or law benders -- it takes some guts and resolve to make an appearance at any venue.

Kudos and courage rewards are due every lady in the hobby, especially those who are brave enough to put her face or a body into a post or a showcase.

They truly are our valorous partners in the hobby.
Thank PITD for bringing your friend. Wow....
Been running events in Austin and San Antonio since 2002/2003 with very little risk since all who attend agree to respect the rules.

Yet they don't. From the moment an event is announced until it is in progress the whores are telling clients about it... guys are discussing it....... I have not attended an event in years yet I almost always know where they are..... You can hear a lady at a table discussing it with someone else or someone gets asked if they are going... I get asked at times and the details are always there for anyone to have. Most of the leaks originate as pillow talk from the very whores you want to protect.

There's no big secret about any of the events, nor about the folks who attend, nor, for that matter, the multiple venues: public, semi-public and private and very private.

No P4P is allowed .... Yet just about every event yields a review written by someone that attended the event, met one of the whores and ended up paying to fuck her a couple of hours lady which displays that no shortage of business IS conducted at the events. and we ask all of the guests to try to "fit in" -- both in look and action -- appropriately to the venue and/or the event theme.

Given that all of us in The Hobby are essentially law breakers or law benders -- it takes some guts and resolve to make an appearance at any venue.

Kudos and courage rewards are due every lady in the hobby, especially those who are brave enough to put her face or a body into a post or a showcase.

They truly are our valorous partners in the hobby. Originally Posted by ck1942
No CK.... They are simply doing what they NEED to do to advertise and drive their business....
You will never get any Provider who attends to deny that it's good for business.
That's what they're designed for.

They ain't no circle-jerks.