Phone number in P411 ad

Still learning here...

If a lady has her phone number listed on her P411 page is she implying that it's ok to text her even if you've never met her?

TM
no.

If you want to see her, send a P411 appt request
You can text her, if she didn't respond to your PM or appt request. I have done that on occasion, but most often, I PM and wait for a response before I use the ph listed.
That's what I thought. I sent an appt request, but I didn't use her phone number.

Thanks,

TM
While Im ok with texting, some ladies are not text friendly. They prefer phone calls. I would definitely read her profile before texting.
PLEASE send the provider an appointment request before you pick up your phone!

Some hobbyist (who didn't have a p411 account) recently took his sweet time on his computer to research and find my number off on p411. I didn't know that p411 makes your profile public if someone clicks on an outside link (A link to my p411 profile was located in one of my reviews).

Nevertheless, the hobbyist was really persistent on calling and was very rude and oblivious to fact that I don't respond to appointment request via phone. Nevertheless, my phone number has been removed from p411 AND my website.