walkers in lincoln or omaha

are there any known locations in lincoln or omaha for walkers?
I am sure LE knows
Haha rotflmao. Mr. Blooooo!

But seriously, original poster. NE probably is NOT the place to indulge your predilection for street danger. You can’t even do that shit in NYC nor Boston anymore. If you MUST have it, go south like, Orlando. Happy hunting.
When it comes to Walkers, remember to go for the head, that's what Rick Grimes told me anyway.
  • IQ160
  • 03-04-2020, 09:49 AM
Walkers went out of style in the age of the internet. Back in the 80s, the best looking walkers were in an area between 20th and 27th streets, between Farnam and Harney in downtown Omaha. Of course, those were also the undercover LE.
That seems super dangerous
Heck I can’t even walk for exercise in peace without cat calls and car honks lol
Then again ladies are getting assaulted just doing that , definitely not safe here .
All the walkers I have seen are old and ugly. If you get off 480 at Leavenworth going east after 9pm on Friday and Saturday you can commonly see something, but nasty nasty stuff. Go have a look, just don't touch.
It literally will be much easier to just find someone off of here then finding someone walking who you don't know what they offer and if they're going to rob or kill you
It literally will be much easier to just find someone off of here then finding someone walking who you don't know what they offer and if they're going to rob or kill you Originally Posted by Sienna91
+1