What is DFK to you?

When I think about DFK, I think of somebody keeping their tongue in your mouth practically the entire time; which just isn't for me. I do however enjoy extended LFK. I think long kisses with just a little tongue done tastefully(pun intended) are the best! So this has all got me wondering just how much room for interpretation there is when it comes to DFK. Is my LFK definition the same as some people's DFK definition? Are my definition's completely different? Just something I've been thinking about, what do you guys think?

Curiously,
Good question as individual results will vary.
To me the descriptions from 411 are on the mark.
Lfk; Light French Kissing (no heavy tongue)
Dfk; Deep French Kissing, kissing with tongue

I interpret lfk as a few simple tongue touches lightly (personal preference) and dfk as deep probing and full mouth exploration....(not my thing, I have a dentist I trust for that...someday maybe she will use her tongue but for now the instruments are fine)

Ps, the signature novella is cool but keep in mind it does not display on the mobile site.
Deep French kissing is not as fragile for me, and is done more passionately. Tongue is important, but not the entire backbone. I like getting my tonsils inspected at the doctors office or with a cock...better yet a doctor's cock hehehe!
It is about being responsive. Sex without passion is not much better than mastrabation.
I've met guys that want DFK, then proceeds to drown me in their spit and come at me mouth wide open with tongue out. I try not to say too much since I'm not much for 1on1 drama, but if I have to literally drink your spit in order to breathe then I'm grossed out the entire date.
Like the thread and a great question.

My 2 favorite activities are DFK and SS but I'm VERY limited to who I'd do that with. Very personal to me - anyone can suck my dick but I have to genuinely be into her for DFK or SS. I've seen about 55 ladies on here and only can think of about 3 I'd do those activities with. But it's more than just a meeting to get off with them, it's about true intimacy. For me there is something to Julia Roberts' logic in Pretty Woman.
  • Brot
  • 12-28-2013, 04:30 PM
If either tongue is in the others mouth for more than about 2 seconds i consider that DFK. A little tongue fencing is fun but I find the deep probing a little like a hungry dog trying to lap my tonsils.
LFK with short light tongue play when done passionately is awesome. It's a tender passionate exchange that is erotic and sensual. Probing with your tongue or trying to do a tonsil kiss is crazy. I love to kiss and passionately embrace not deep throat with my tongue or have it done to me with a tongue

Christina 86. I'm ready for you to show me exactly what you mean anytime
I've always wanted a kiss from you since your first pasting!!
I've met guys that want DFK, then proceeds to drown me in their spit and come at me mouth wide open with tongue out. I try not to say too much since I'm not much for 1on1 drama, but if I have to literally drink your spit in order to breathe then I'm grossed out the entire date. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
MaryBeth, if you have met guy's that do this, they need to know how to kiss. In my definition of LFK or DFK, there is NEVER that much water/spit.

LFK = light kissing with tongue not deep in her throat, just barely touching her tongue. maybe 2 or 3 times the whole session. thats it.

DFK = kissing lips, tongue wrestling, Gentle and passionately, he sucks the tip of her tongue a little bit, then she sucks the tip of his tongue a little bit, passionate embrace, kissing many times throughout the session. never at any time does he spit in her mouth or jam his tongue so far into her mouth that he touches her tonsils. If he has that much water in his kiss, he needs to swallow before kissing and learn how to kiss a woman.

CG
MaryBeth, if you have met guy's that do this, they need to know how to kiss. In my definition of LFK or DFK, there is NEVER that much water/spit.

LFK = light kissing with tongue not deep in her throat, just barely touching her tongue. maybe 2 or 3 times the whole session. thats it.

DFK = kissing lips, tongue wrestling, he sucks her tongue a little bit, she sucks his tongue a little bit, passionate embrace, kissing many times throughout the session. never at any time does he spit in her mouth or jam his tongue so far into her mouth that he touches her tonsils. If he has that much water in his kiss, he needs to swallow before kissing and learn how to kiss a woman.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Excellent definition.

Some day I plan to devour Mary Beth.
Christina86... excellent topic and one I have long wondered about.

My gut feeling is a LOT of providers put up with far too many hobbyists kissing too hard, too deep and too long. I've learned to pay attention more in my 'golden' years and one thing I've noticed from women kissing each other is that it's ALWAYS sensual. Light, passionate, twirling of the tongues, heated even but never like drilling for oil at the bottom of the ocean.
This is a great topic . I like the way Firststick wrote it out , and I do prefer DFK, it gives a better prespective of passion. No brag but I do consider myself a average good kisser , but no way am I doing to slober and spit into your mouth .
LFK = light kissing with tongue not deep in her throat, just barely touching her tongue. maybe 2 or 3 times the whole session. thats it. DFK = kissing lips, tongue wrestling, he sucks her tongue a little bit, she sucks his tongue a little bit, passionate embrace, kissing many times throughout the session. never at any time does he spit in her mouth or jam his tongue so far into her mouth that he touches her tonsils. If he has that much water in his kiss, he needs to swallow before kissing and learn how to kiss a woman.
I forgot ,on a special note: Christina if you need examples I would love to show you.
Excellent topic! For some reason I started thinking DFK meant that the provider liked kissing and was into it and LFK meant she only kissed reluctantly. I have no idea how I got that conclusion. I'm glad I was wrong.

Put me down for LFK throughout the session with someone who loves to kiss (like Myra or SweetTreat).

DFK = kissing lips, tongue wrestling, Gentle and passionately, he sucks the tip of her tongue a little bit, then she sucks the tip of his tongue a little bit, passionate embrace, kissing many times throughout the session. never at any time does he spit in her mouth or jam his tongue so far into her mouth that he touches her tonsils. If he has that much water in his kiss, he needs to swallow before kissing and learn how to kiss a woman.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Honestly, 90% of the guys I meet are like this. 5% don't kiss at all, and the other 5% only do LFK. I'm constantly drowning in spit, even after they swallow that mouthful of saliva. After the first wash down I just smile and giggle when they try to kiss me again, or simply explain I'm not much of a kisser. Sure, they may look like I killed their puppy, but something has to be said.
Excellent definition.

Some day I plan to devour Mary Beth. Originally Posted by firststick
Oh you