Herschel Walker is doomed.

It started as a straw man defacto by Trump. From that point on the GOP was married to Herschel Walker because, they'll listen to anything Trump says and lick the dew right off his Lily.

Once Trump backed him it was downhill from there, and I hear that donors are no longer funneling anything towards "Wolfman" Walkers campaign.
Why is he even running in Georgia when he lives in Texas?
It started as a straw man defacto by Trump. From that point on the GOP was married to Herschel Walker because, they'll listen to anything Trump says and lick the dew right off his Lily.

Once Trump backed him it was downhill from there, and I hear that donors are no longer funneling anything towards "Wolfman" Walkers campaign. Originally Posted by eyecu2
When will Republicans learn that trump loses more elections than he wins? In fact, he hasn't won anything meaningful for his party in over 6 years. I guess I should just shut up and enjoy the implosion. But it's indeed mind boggling, their continued cult worship of this loser.
Why is he even running in Georgia when he lives in Texas? Originally Posted by Boredinop
They didn't learn their lesson with Dr. Oz, apparently
I think the GOP has learned it’s lesson. Least I hope so.
There are plenty of MAGA Trump lovers on the board. Some even say it in their tag-lines. Pathetic to be that deeply in love with a shitty snake oil salesman that they have continued to carry his water for this long. And they would likely support him again,...the Kool-aid is super strong.
Thread is not about trump move on
Who would have even seen that happening. Herschel Walker losing. By over 100,000 votes also. That is a lot of dead people votes. Must have been they got some of the illegals to join in also. That is all them mail in's. Here we go tax and spend.
The saddest part is how many folks actually voted for him. Depressing that he actually came that close to being a Senator
The saddest part is how many folks actually voted for him. Depressing that he actually came that close to being a Senator Originally Posted by HDGristle
Both sides these days look at the party not the person who is running. Look what was elected the the last two presidents. There has to be better in our world. I see nothing in the future who wants to run either.
Agreed