Anyone had experience with a Feeldoe?

Being a major fan of sensual domination, I have experienced strap-ons now and then and love both how it feels and the role-reversal aspect of being the receptive one. I also adore all the usual GFE activities, but this is certainly a fun thing to do sometimes.

Anyway, strap-ons can be a bit awkward for the ladies, both in the donning and the use. I have recently become aware of a strapless strap-on called a Feeldoe, originally designed for lesbians, but hey!

Have any of you had experience with this device, either girl on girl or girl on guy? If unfamiliar, you can find it here: www.feeldoe.com

Apparently guys can also wear it with the insertable part going in his bottom, and is used by some guys with serious ED issues. However, what my kinky little mind wondered was if it would be possible during a doubles session for me to wear the Feeldoe and have my way with both ladies at the same time (maybe with them face to face to get the relevant bits close together ) or to DP one partner.

Doing my best, one thing at a time, to make sure I have tried everything sexual I find in any way exciting or interesting for as long as I am able!

Ladies who find any of the possibilities above exciting are welcome to send me a PM and see about getting together.
Very interesting... and the acrylic version is handmade. would make a worthy addition to a toy collection. Spice I know you're adventurous, had much fun! Oh and if you ever need someone to wield the feeldoe, you know where to find me!
Thanks for the link..just bought the StoutFeelDoe ($114.... ouch) but I'm sure my lady friends are going to love it as much as I will....
I've never used it myself but in a store I use to work in had them and they use to sell quite often.

That being said, I have actually always wanted to try it out, so if I do anytime soon I will come back and post.
Amber,

Once you've used it, please post or PM how well it worked for you. I am especially curious about how secure (or not) it is, and whether it really gives you good clitoral stimulation so that is isn't just work for the lady like I think it can be with a conventional strap-on.

Daphne, ummmmmmmmm, good memories.
Thanks for the link..just bought the StoutFeelDoe ($114.... ouch) but I'm sure my lady friends are going to love it as much as I will.... Originally Posted by allofamber

Post pic's or you're lying
More power to you, but I will have to pass
It would probably work better for women if it had been designed with two vertical stabilizers instead of one. That would do away with that annoying "Yawing" motion. I'll get the engineers right on this....
TMFT,

2 vertical stabilizers, eh? Since we aren't talking about airplanes, do you mean the Feeldoe should have one anchor piece which goes in the pussy, and one in the ass to keep the cock part from "yawing"? Interesting thought, also more sensations for the lady.
Post pic's or you're lying Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Girl I'm so worried about getting it in the mail....my mail lady knows me well and I would just be mortified..they said that it comes in a "regular" package so I dont have to worry or anything..but still...my dam luck the package is going to be "broken" when it arrives....or worse...my mail lady starts hitting on me!!!! LMAO....
TMFT,

2 vertical stabilizers, eh? Since we aren't talking about airplanes, do you mean the Feeldoe should have one anchor piece which goes in the pussy, and one in the ass to keep the cock part from "yawing"? Interesting thought, also more sensations for the lady. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Exactly ... and if it was fabricated into a latex undergarment it could avoid any straps without giving up control ... of course if it was blue tooth capable... that could get to be really interesting ...
Girl I'm so worried about getting it in the mail....my mail lady knows me well and I would just be mortified..they said that it comes in a "regular" package so I dont have to worry or anything..but still...my dam luck the package is going to be "broken" when it arrives....or worse...my mail lady starts hitting on me!!!! LMAO.... Originally Posted by allofamber
There just MIGHT BE another mail person around here to deliver it to you??
There just MIGHT BE another mail person around here to deliver it to you?? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
When you need a mailman to deliver overnight... think RatBoyJam