How many of you beleive the fire Chief didn't know

ok so this story reminds me of ChicagoSun who swears she was a lady. I don't think it's possible but how could this fire chief marry this dude and not know? what's your opinion do you think its possible he didn't know

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7565587
She told Eyewitness News her husband was well aware of her operation, despite a lawsuit from his mother and ex-girlfriend that claims otherwise.
I have never seen someone's prives who have had an operation, but despite cosmetics, there probably has to be different feel to a doctor created than a natural both externally and internally. You would figure.
Maibe sHE will get some WK's coming out to HElp HEr convince the naysayers...happens every month or so around here!!
What does WK mean?
What does WK mean? Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
Ask the guy who told you what was up in the Men's Lounge. He'll tell you anything.
Well a few guys told me about that... should I ask them all?
Well a few guys told me about that... should I ask them all? Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
Sure. They're all the same to me.
How is them telling me all the negative bull that was said to me any different than guys LIEING about me bc I refuse to see them again?
  • Omari
  • 07-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Well a few guys told me about that... should I ask them all? Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
Yes you should ask all of them. You should also ask them to come here & bring their round table with them.
Funny @Omari
At the end of the day... the multiple page talk of me was put in place where everyone KNEW I couldn't respond. I've been told that I could start a thread to explain seeing that once explained to Captain Gus and to a few mods and other guys everyone saw it from my pov.

But I know that explaining things even after the main one who was bashing me apologized multiple times & asked for another session is highly unlikely to change anyones minds.

Hearing one side of the story shouldn't prove anything at all.
Is that crickets I hear??
Funny @Omari
At the end of the day... the multiple page talk of me was put in place where everyone KNEW I couldn't respond. I've been told that I could start a thread to explain seeing that once explained to ********** and to a few mods and other guys everyone saw it from my pov.

But I know that explaining things even after the main one who was bashing me apologized multiple times & asked for another session is highly unlikely to change anyones minds.

Hearing one side of the story shouldn't prove anything at all. Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
There it is again. Someone worried about proof and the truth and fairness on this site. No one cares. They haven't in the past in much more dire situations, and they won't now.

Whoever it was posted whatever he posted in the privacy of the Men's Lounge precisely because he didn't want you to hear about it and generate a whole bunch of drama. Whether you or I or anyone else agrees with his reasons is beside the point. It was never intended to be brought to your attention and the douchebag WKs who did show you not only violated board rules and played pussy-whipped weenie to you in a sad and misguided attempt to curry favor, they violated the trust of the rest of the hobbyists here making it less likely that they will be truthful and open about the exchange of information here. That is a problem for me and I don't think I'm alone in that.

The same way we hobbyists can't barge in and defend ourselves against whatever comments, ridicule, praise and/or accusations are made about us in the "Ladies Only" area, you shouldn't be able to do the same in the "Men's Only" area. And ADMITTING that you have access to the Men's Lounge (in violation of board rules) is pretty dumb on your part.
Huh? Wha?
Gez! Talk about hijacking a thread!
Oh...and BTW, Texaspapi...the firefighter was NOT a HFD chief.
  • Omari
  • 07-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Damn I thought the wk's were coming;guess I check back later.
I agree with most of what you said. But I didn't and DONT have access to the men's section. I never have and never will. The men at first only told me that you guys were discussing me. In which I said ok and moved on...

It wasn't until Captain Gus decided to txt me asking my side of things did I know the topics that were discussed. And while texting him and emailing a few other guys, I was finally told that Captain Gus was going on a rant about me. Which bothered me, bc he went out of his way to contact ME and he seemed very interested in my side.

Now the guys who told me there was a discussion about me never told me everything that was said only said that Captain Gus was being very negative.

I myself told the mods I knew what was going on bc I felt I was acting in good faith.

There it is again. Someone worried about proof and the truth and fairness on this site. No one cares. They haven't in the past in much more dire situations, and they won't now.

Whoever it was posted whatever he posted in the privacy of the Men's Lounge precisely because he didn't want you to hear about it and generate a whole bunch of drama. Whether you or I or anyone else agrees with his reasons is beside the point. It was never intended to be brought to your attention and the douchebag WKs who did show you not only violated board rules and played pussy-whipped weenie to you in a sad and misguided attempt to curry favor, they violated the trust of the rest of the hobbyists here making it less likely that they will be truthful and open about the exchange of information here. That is a problem for me and I don't think I'm alone in that.

The same way we hobbyists can't barge in and defend ourselves against whatever comments, ridicule, praise and/or accusations are made about us in the "Ladies Only" area, you shouldn't be able to do the same in the "Men's Only" area. And ADMITTING that you have access to the Men's Lounge (in violation of board rules) is pretty dumb on your part. Originally Posted by enderwiggin