When did you lose your virginity?

A.) How old were you when you lost your virginity?

B.) How old were you when you masturbated for the first time?

Being a shy kid I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19 years old. It was a simple hook-up with a co-worker and only happened once. I didn't have sex again for a few months.

I actually masturbated to completion the first time when I was 17 years old. It wasn't until a month or so later that I realized how absurd it was that I had started so late. But, like I said, I was a late bloomer.
I'd answer these questions, but then we'd be talking about minors having sex, and that's against board rules and might attract the attention of your local vice-cops. Wave to the nice officers, everyone...
  • Rocko
  • 07-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Yeah. This thread is one of those that should just be locked because shit gets taken out of context.
I am a born again virgin.

Any lady want to deflower me ....
Will a nice young provider help me lose mine?
None of your business.
I'm a virgin. Really, I swear! I'm not lying!
I was 17...it was in a cemetary called Pilgrim's Rest in BFE Texas...in a station wagon{front seat}....to my now hubby-----almost 29 years ago!!!!
A. underage

B. In the womb
I was 16 in my junior year in high school. There was this chick who was just ok looking who had been trying to get my attention since freshman year. She was the only one who had been consistently showing she was interested.

I tried masturbating in high school but didn't have success because I didn't know what I was doing. Wasn't successful until about 7 yrs ago.
you for 30 years at 4 times a week he's had you about 6000 times i wish just once i could have switched places with him
I was 17...it was in a cemetary called Pilgrim's Rest in BFE Texas...in a station wagon{front seat}....to my now hubby-----almost 29 years ago!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol----thanks babe---you always make my day happy!!! I will just go pleasure myself in a bubble bath now{lol}
DITTO, but of course it was only a fantasy. Wave to the nice officers, everyone...
I'd answer these questions, but then we'd be talking about minors having sex, and that's against board rules and might attract the attention of your local vice-cops. Wave to the nice officers, everyone... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might tend to incriminate me.
When did you lose your virginity? Originally Posted by iomega
Shortly after Ava Baker reached into her toy chest.