Oh wow, is this for real? Sad

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nce-23/8570973

Reply: click here

SHE WAS REALLY A NICE GIRL BUT SHE ASKED ME 2 TAKE OFF THE RUBBER I SAID NO.. BUT WHEN I TOOK IT OFF AND PUT IT IN IT BURN IMMEDIATELY AND SHE SAID IT WAS JUST A YEAST INFECTION.. AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YEAST WASNT GREEN!!! I PULLED MY john OUT AND BEGIN 2 CRY ABOUT THIS SITUATION BUT SHE SAID THIS WAS NORMAL..SO AS I DROVE HOME I BEGIN TO ITCH AND AS I PAST A FEW MORE EXITS I FELT SOMETHING CRAWLING IN MY PANTS.. I JUMPED IN THE SHOWER TO SEE LITTLE CRABS CRAWLING EVERYWHERE!!! SO PLEASE JUST STICK 2 HEAD B/C SHE WILL GIVE U MORE THAN WHAT U BARGANED FOR....

I love pampering my clients and treating them like royalty!
Let my seductive manner stimulate your senses and envelope you in a world of passion and pleasure.
--- SHE DOES MEAN THIS!!!!
Poster's age: 23

• Post ID: 8570973

Email this ad to a friend
  • Trey
  • 07-23-2010, 04:11 AM
That's some bull shit I say one if you stuck if in the first time with rubber on you would see and smell some bad stuff from word go. If by some reason you are enough of a jack ass to pull rubber off and raw dog that shit he is already a nut. I think its more revenge only seen a few of these I think are maybe real. But you never know I had a girl once go to put it in her no thought of protection at all hell no.
It sounds a bit dramatic to me.
I call bullshit. "Her pussy was so fucked up it burned to the touch!" Sounds like a pimp is pissed that one of his got away.
.....and what part of the condom was going to prevent him getting crabs........bullshit.
Stop at Petco and get them a cute little box.
OMG THIS IS SOME FUNNY SH*T
Is this ANOTHER BBFS thread or a "green crab shit in the pussy thread"?
Good Morning Boardman ... how wonderful to see you posting on this lovely Friday.

FYI - I was very unhappy with the review you posted yesterday. I thought you said we were exclusive?

Mods - Please make sure BM gets no credit for that review. He does not deserve it!
i actually followed the link that was posted on a review here, dont You have to pay $ to list an ad like that?
Good Morning Boardman ... how wonderful to see you posting on this lovely Friday.

FYI - I was very unhappy with the review you posted yesterday. I thought you said we were exclusive?

Mods - Please make sure BM gets no credit for that review. He does not deserve it! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
But I was thinking about you the whole time!

Does that count?
I have a hard time believing any of that. None of it makes any sense. Green? Take the condom off? Something crawling around in my pants? Sounds like she just pissed somebody off.
But I was thinking about you the whole time!

Does that count? Originally Posted by boardman
You hurt my feels ... I'm going shopping now! Target here I come!
Dang... I am never going to Hunan Buffet on Crab night again.... I'm just sayin'
wow....