Hobby Business?

Does anyone here make a living off the hobby w/o "Managing" or Providing?? Related Businesses or Support Services??
there is this Security guy that just signed up for the site and his business looks legit, perhaps he makes a substantial living off of it.
Security and Driver
im sure that is good cheese.....heck, dont ask dont tell....just provide security....especially if he is licensed to carry a piece.
Website designers. Website owners. Photographers? Strip club owner and employees.
Website designers. Website owners. Photographers? Strip club owner and employees. Originally Posted by Tony Montana
ahem... you left out discussion board owners...
just provide security....especially if he is licensed to carry a piece. Originally Posted by windowshopper

yea so i dont have to carry mine
there is this Security guy that just signed up for the site and his business looks legit, perhaps he makes a substantial living off of it. Originally Posted by Big Joe
that would be me ...As for pay all I'll say is that i'm happy. lol. I've been doing this for years and it really all depends on how you market yourself. On a side note, its also really hard getting business when like 75% of guys who advertise as driver/security on BP or CL are not actually what they say they are (i.e. pimps, undercover cops, crackheads with a car lookin for a quick buck lol). And I'm pretty sure trust is a key issue with the ladies so I do my best to establish that initially.
....especially if he is licensed to carry a piece. Originally Posted by windowshopper
sure am....I never leave home without it! lol
that would be me ...As for pay all I'll say is that i'm happy. lol. I've been doing this for years and it really all depends on how you market yourself. On a side note, its also really hard getting business when like 75% of guys who advertise as driver/security on BP or CL are not actually what they say they are (i.e. pimps, undercover cops, crackheads with a car lookin for a quick buck lol). And I'm pretty sure trust is a key issue with the ladies so I do my best to establish that initially. Originally Posted by Mack_@MBRPPS
1. Do you know Mr T?
2. Do you work for famous people...if so... can you get us free tickets and stuff?
3. When you work for providers... do you get an employee discount? If so can you sell your "frequent flier miles"?
4. Do providers with NBA policies hire you?
5. I'm old and fragile...can I hire you to drive me to Brooke Wild's place? My electric scooter will go that far... but I never see a provider who can kick my ass without security.

BTW ... Maybe if you went to some of the socials you wouldn't have to depend on BP or CL. I'm just sayin' ...
1. Do you know Mr T?
2. Do you work for famous people...if so... can you get us free tickets and stuff?
3. When you work for providers... do you get an employee discount? If so can you sell your "frequent flier miles"?
4. Do providers with NBA policies hire you?
5. I'm old and fragile...can I hire you to drive me to Brooke Wild's place? My electric scooter will go that far... but I never see a provider who can kick my ass without security.

BTW ... Maybe if you went to some of the socials you wouldn't have to depend on BP or CL. I'm just sayin' ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
lol, well to answer some of your questions...

1. I dont know Mr. T (lmao) but there are quite a few celebrities and NBA/NFL players in my phonebook

2. Yes i do, but sorry bro no extra benefits come with the job

3. Yea there are a few providers on this site that I work for. Their the ones that actually suggested me to sign up lol. As for "employee discounts" I try to keep it strictly business on my end. Conflict of interest can be a b**ch in the long run

4. I apologize ahead of time but I'm not too sure what NBA policies mean? If it has something to do with basketball I'm pretty sure I can answer your question lol. I'm still new to some of the lingo around here so please excuse my noobieness

5. I wouldn't mind helping an old fella out
lol, well to answer some of your questions...

1. I dont know Mr. T (lmao) but there are quite a few celebrities and NBA/NFL players in my phonebook

2. Yes i do, but sorry bro no extra benefits come with the job

3. Yea there are a few providers on this site that I work for. Their the ones that actually suggested me to sign up lol. As for "employee discounts" I try to keep it strictly business on my end. Conflict of interest can be a b**ch in the long run

4. I apologize ahead of time but I'm not too sure what NBA policies mean? If it has something to do with basketball I'm pretty sure I can answer your question lol. I'm still new to some of the lingo around here so please excuse my noobieness

5. I wouldn't mind helping an old fella out Originally Posted by Mack_@MBRPPS
On this board, when referring to a provider ... an NBA policy is when she advertises that she does not accept African American males as customers (No Blacks Allowed). I assumed from your avatar that you are African American. If I am mistaken then please disregard that comment. (I am always polite to people who carry firearms for a living ... )
On this board, when referring to a provider ... an NBA policy is when she advertises that she does not accept African American males as customers (No Blacks Allowed). I assumed from your avatar that you are African American. If I am mistaken then please disregard that comment. (I am always polite to people who carry firearms for a living ... ) Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
ohhhhh ok thanks for clearing that up lol. Yea I've had a few clients with those policies. From some of the stories I've heard from them I can't help but to agree. Theres a lot of crazy dudes out there in every race, color, creed and if it means not offering your service to a particular group to keep yourself from becoming a victim or even just to have a better piece of mind then you gotta do what you gotta do. By the way yea I am African American.
ohhhhh ok thanks for clearing that up lol. Yea I've had a few clients with those policies. From some of the stories I've heard from them I can't help but to agree. Theres a lot of crazy dudes out there in every race, color, creed and if it means not offering your service to a particular group to keep yourself from becoming a victim or even just to have a better piece of mind then you gotta do what you gotta do. By the way yea I am African American. Originally Posted by Mack_@MBRPPS

Wow... a balanced point of view... Cool ... uh... could you please have a talk with Rambro Creed... (he's on the board)
i wouldn't mind having a good debate. It's just that time is never on my hands to do so. And I bet that topic has probably been covered on this website a million times lol....By the way Elephant if I ruined your thread in any way I apologize