paris banks

I was checking preferred411, like i do just about every few days and noticed there was an add saying paris banks was visiting The add said available friday july 23rd through sunday july 25th. so i called at around noon, i got paris on the phone and she asked me my age, race, where i saw her add, and when i wanted an appointment i told her for today friday at 4 pm. She checked my p411 and said okay. Call her back at 3 pm. No problem i called her back at 3pm, and it sounded like i woke her up, she said she wasnt at the incall, yet and call her back at 330 so she she could tell me how to get there and that generally it was in the galleria area.
I called back at 330 and she said she wasnt at the hotel yet and to give her 15 -20 more minuites. No problem i told her i would start driving over toward the Galleria so i wouldnt be late. Just to be safe i didnt call her till 410 ,
Wait for it wait for it. you guessed it still not at the incall and she was probably only 15 more minuites away. I said fine i would wait. so i sat in my car making phone calls to check on a plan B since it really looked like this was going down the crapper fast. I waited till 435 called back the first time i went to voice mail. Dialed it again and i got paris , once again she isnt quite there yet maybe another 20 min. I told her at that point i really cant sit around here waiting on her to get here.
That when she got here where ever here was she could call me. Left my hobby phone on till 530 never heard from her.

Now i know it is a long drive from dallas to houston, i am assumiing that is what she is doing since it dosnt take that long to fly and i doubt her cell phone operated in the air. I have been in this hobby for a few years, posted a lot on the old site not much on here other places, I have had my fair share of things come up and have other ladies i have known and i appreciate it when they tell me hey something came up we have to change plans as i myself have done that. Giving some one the heads up your not going to make it is just common curtisy, leaving someone hanging for an hour and a half
is just rude.
So she will say...

1. I had a wreck

2. I had a family emergency and had to go back home

3. I was stuck in traffic in a dead zone

4. I never gave you a definite time

5. I was hungry and went to subway

6. I got confused and thought the appointment was in The Woodlands
She ownes the pu$$y, she makes the rules. Plain an simple.
She ownes the pu$$y, she makes the rules. Plain an simple. Originally Posted by Stalin
... she has the pussy ...we have the Benjamins...
She ownes the pu$$y, she makes the rules. Plain an simple. Originally Posted by Stalin
BUT she doesn't have the ONLY pussy.

Sorry for your bad experience.

It is not even worth trying to figure out bad TCB skills.

and you have a LOT more patience than I do.
BUT she doesn't have the ONLY pussy.
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
My daddy always said, "Never threaten to cut off a man's water... unless you have the only well in town!"
It is their business to run, and unfortunately they all don't have customer service training

This should probably go in ALERTS instead.
So she will say...

1. I had a wreck

6. I got confused and thought the appointment was in The Woodlands Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
LOL...especially #5!
Like my daddy always said... "Son... there's ALWAYS another deal down the road."

Move on to the next one... never look back ....
So she will say...

1. I had a wreck

6. I got confused and thought the appointment was in The Woodlands Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
TMFT that was funny

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
No, no, no ... she did'nt get hungry and go to subway ... subway closed at 4:30pm and she could not wait any longer ... she was forced to go to subway!

I totally understand what she was going through.
So did you see plan b? Hope you didn't waste an afternoon and didn't get laid....just asking, please don't hurt me

There is no excuse, that be there in 15 minutes crap is stupid. One should be already settled. But on the bright side your plan B was probably happy to see you.