NCNS

I know there has been some talk recently about providers NCNSing and using “I was in a car wreck” as an excuse.

Thursday this really happened to a provider I know (and many of you guys would know too) she was going to an outcall in Katy and was hit by a drunk driver.

So sometimes the providers claim just may be legitimate.

It is the old "boy who cried wolf" dilemma...............I'm just saying.
  • Omari
  • 07-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Yes I agree sometimes it is legitimate. I am in a management position at my job. I hear repeatitive excuses but you have to judge on a case by case bases. Word will get around(work or hobby) as who is dependable or who will ncns.
In my beginning months as a provider, I was on my way to an appointment and was in a severe car wreck that totaled my vehicle and injured me, yet I called the gentleman to cancel while I was strapped to a backboard and bleeding from a cut over my eye in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. This is why I have NO patience for ladies who NCNS unless they are unconscious. If I could call under such circumstances, so can you. You have to take care of business even under extreme duress if you want to maintain respectability. I understand that life can go sour at a moment's notice, but unless you or someone in your family is in immediate critical condition, you really can't make a 30-second phone call? If your cell was smashed to electronic pulp, there is a wonderful convenience called a pay phone.

I still have a scar under my right eyebrow to prove this. Oh, yes, the gentleman did reschedule and brought flowers.
I don't get the joke...............I only said that because I would rather not get fucked twice.
  • Omari
  • 07-26-2010, 10:28 AM
I think you are refering to my sig. Getting fucked twice doesn't have to be a bad thing. It only depends who's doing the fucking. Just joking with you.
Last pay phone I saw was outside the Dairy Queen in Hondo. I was cruising for SW's
If a provider is really in a car crash and the car is not drivable I think she should push her car out of the flow of traffic and start running or power walk to the apt. A car crash is no excuse. And her incall should have a first aid kit so injuries shouldn't matter.
Last pay phone I saw was outside the Dairy Queen in Hondo. I was cruising for SW's Originally Posted by boardman
Hmmm, "Diary Queen," huh? Sounds like you were looking for a hormonally-altered lactating transvestite. Is that like a truck stop "Lounge Lizard?"

They still have pay phones in hospitals and police stations. (Um, let me make it clear that I have VISITED stations on other business and have never been in any for an extended stay.) But you're right that in this everybody-and-his-chihuahua-has-a-cell age that pay phones are getting as scarce as a doctor who make house calls, a trustworthy investment banker, and the milkman, unless your talking about that lactating TVSW again.
If a provider is really in a car crash and the car is not drivable I think she should push her car out of the flow of traffic and start running or power walk to the apt. A car crash is no excuse. And her incall should have a first aid kit so injuries shouldn't matter. Originally Posted by simpleton
I have a real strong defibrillator at my incall, simpleton, guaranteed to shock you into sense. Would you like to see it up close ? Also called a TASER.
Hmmm, "Diary Queen," huh? Sounds like you were looking for a hormonally-altered lactating pre-op transvestite. Is that like a truck stop "Lounge Lizard?"
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
It's "Lot Lizard" when referring to truck stops.

Transvestites in Hondo?

Dairy Queen is the Vic & Anthony's of Hondo......I'm just sayin'
It's "Lot Lizard" when referring to truck stops.

Transvestites in Hondo?

Dairy Queen is the Vic & Anthony's of Hondo......I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by boardman

Ooops, I must have been thinking about the providers that hang around lounges in Vegas. I'll be taking my Irish Lady Luck there in a couple of months. Yummy, drool, Vic & Anthony's at the Golden Nugget is one sure thing in Sin City.

Oh, you'd be surprised at what lurks in the closets of small-town America. Or maybe you wouldn't after reading some of the comments on ECCIE.