When will I learn

From time to time I have helped out a few providers with new photos when they need them, but can not afford to go to a studio. We normally work something out between us and call it a day. On Saturday I was contacted and asked about doing some updated photos that needed to be done Today (Monday) because of a planed out of town trip. We set up a time for this morning. In my last conversation with this young lady I asked her to please call me and let me know if anything changes and she will not be able to do the shoot. She told me not to worrie she had to have the new photos and everything was a go. I went to my real job this morning because we have a staff meeting every Monday and then I burned the rest of the day with Vacation time. Well guess what I get to her area and she does not pick up the phone or respond to Text. I wait thinking that she was in the shower. After about 45 minutes of killing time I knew I had been blown off for what ever reason. So what I lost out on 7 hours of Vacation. I will learn one day
  • Omari
  • 07-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Sorry to hear that. I know where you are coming from as I have wasted a vacation day to see a provider and was ncnsed. There was a time when a provider called me 45 after the appointment was to be. I kindly declined because I was with the backup plan.
I am sure she was in a car accident. There have been a bunch of those lately.

And the answer to your question: You (as in WE) will never learn.

Hobby guys are all idiots.
Who was it? This is alert worthy just in case someone wants to see her, they should know to have a plan B available.
Who was it? This is alert worthy just in case someone wants to see her, they should know to have a plan B available. Originally Posted by ibechill
We should always know to have plan b available with any provider.
But as CB said we can be idiots... no offense meant towards you Ramman.
Just because a provider blows off a free photo shoot... that doesn't mean she won't respect my time ... right ... right...
Plan B? In Houston, unless you're an AMP guy, it's nearly impossible. Last-minute scheduling is a crapshoot on a good day, and if you're out of the office with only your cell phone, it's nearly impossible.
And the entire idea of using another Independant Provider as a Plan B is RUDE!

Seriously, unless you tell the Plan B provider that she is Plan B, you are going to have to call to cancel (and make up some excuse like you were just in a car accident) or be a complete dick and just NS.NC her,
Who was it? This is alert worthy just in case someone wants to see her, they should know to have a plan B available. Originally Posted by ibechill
+1
My plan b would usually be a strip club. in the old days it would have been one of the escape studios. i take that back. Escapes was plan A and you usually didn't need a plan B. ah... the good old days.
All this fucking rain is the cause of so many accidents.

I just go to the race track for plan B.
And the entire idea of using another Independant Provider as a Plan B is RUDE!

Seriously, unless you tell the Plan B provider that she is Plan B, you are going to have to call to cancel (and make up some excuse like you were just in a car accident) or be a complete dick and just NS.NC her, Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Now why would I tell her she's plan B? Now yes that would be rude.
I just tell her I missed her so much because she's my favorite the same way they tell me I'm the best client they have.
It's all in the fantasy.
My plan B is usually one of my favorite UTR massage places they always have time for the KID.
Plan B? In Houston, unless you're an AMP guy, it's nearly impossible. Last-minute scheduling is a crapshoot on a good day, and if you're out of the office with only your cell phone, it's nearly impossible. Originally Posted by blowpop
True.. how true.. One day I had to go all the way to Plan D. You don't wanna be that hard up. It's not pretty.
I'm a freakin' idiot as well. I "loaned" a provider some money today and she swore she'd pay me back. My gut instinct tells me that I'll never see that money again. If I do...surprise, surprise! But I doubt it very seriously.
all of this only tell me one thing, we are idiots. no offense to everybody. just the truth.