Once Aressted....

Once arrested should a Provider wait "X" amount of days before advertising? Or advertise at all? OR should she continue providing UTR? untill all court drama has been played out? Would you feel safe associating with a provider that announces she was just arrested? Getting to the Bottom line how soon is to soon?
Depends on what she was arrested for...
Are we going to be on the honor system? EVERYONE on the Board has to post when they are arrested and what they were charged?

What are we going to do if someone doesn't come clean? Ban then; stone them?

Do they also have to post their Mug shots, and therefore all their other personal information?

Are we going to allow one person to "RAT OUT" (sorry Rat) another member .....that would be fun.
True McCarthy Witch hunt! I HAVE A LIST!!!!!

What about if we only HEARD that someone was arrested, is that good enough to get them to stop working or hobbying for a while......

My bottom line - It doesn't do any good to worry about any of that.
Once arrested should a Provider wait "X" amount of days before advertising? Or advertise at all? OR should she continue providing UTR? untill all court drama has been played out? Would you feel safe associating with a provider that announces she was just arrested? Getting to the Bottom line how soon is to soon? Originally Posted by SouthernBlondeBella
I've seen providers run specials to raise money for her legal fees...
I've seen providers run specials to raise money for her legal fees... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Damn Freek'n attorneys.
Damn Freek'n attorneys. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
But I hear you do a lot of Pro Boner work...
  • bbkid
  • 07-27-2010, 07:34 AM
But I hear you do a lot of Pro Boner work... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Nah TMFT, if he did Pro Boner work, that would mean that he is a professional Boner. Ain't no freaking way that CB is gonna get paid to Bone anything or anyone.
Stone them
You can't keep advertising or it will be brought up in court that you're still working and haven't learned your lesson. Some girls change their names and move on, but if you don't want to lose an otherwise good rep, take down all advertising and send an email out to your regulars explaining that you're going UTR for a while.
You can't keep advertising or it will be brought up in court that you're still working and haven't learned your lesson. Some girls change their names and move on, but if you don't want to lose an otherwise good rep, take down all advertising and send an email out to your regulars explaining that you're going UTR for a while. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Does "Bonding Out" count as Bondage...