Qualifications.......

Is it wrong to want to have certain requirements when it comes to seeing clients? Such as age, race...? I try not and judge people but for example, I myself do not like to see clientell that are close to my age and of certainethnicity. I can usually tell their age range and ethnicity on the phone but sometimes if for some reason i cant and they show up either being in the wrong age range or ethnicity preference, i have a difficult time with the appointment (unless i let them politely know otherwise that i am unable to see them) which risks a bad review or even possible issues with them....

So, in otherwords gentleman if you were to go to a lady and she said sorry i cant see you because your (fill in the blank)...._______

What would your responce to her be?
It's better to just put your preferences in your ads to begin with so perspective hobbiest won't be disappointed when they get there. It's your body you can choose who you see. Just let us know up front in your ad's or before the appointment is made.

So let me ask and just get this out the way: Are you NBA? Cause that's what I'm assuming from your thread.
What would your responce to her be? Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
Your loss. My money's green and I'm a sugar-dick daddy.

Seriously, it's your business run it any way you want. Some won't appreciate your prejudices, but you can't please everyone all the time.
Is it wrong to want to have certain requirements when it comes to seeing clients? Such as age, race...? I try not and judge people but for example, I myself do not like to see clientell that are close to my age and of certainethnicity. I can usually tell their age range and ethnicity on the phone but sometimes if for some reason i cant and they show up either being in the wrong age range or ethnicity preference, i have a difficult time with the appointment (unless i let them politely know otherwise that i am unable to see them) which risks a bad review or even possible issues with them....

So, in otherwords gentleman if you were to go to a lady and she said sorry i cant see you because your (fill in the blank)...._______

What would your responce to her be? Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
Ok next.
I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me....
especially a racist.
There are plenty of providers and places that will take my donation
i understandy what your saying, the posts i do state my preferences, and its not so much about being racist but more towards being scared i think is the word i want to say. i try not to let the bad experiences ruin future oppurtunities but it seems to me everytime i have given someone a shot i end up getting screwed in the end. But then there are times where they may not of been of my preference but i actually ended up having a great time, my biggest issue isnt with ethnicity, its age, i cant seem to be comfortable around an 18-23 year old. I dont know why that is....
OK, so if it's not a race thing, then just put in your ads that you only see gentlemen 25 or 30 yrs old and older. There are lots of women that do have an age requirement as older men are less likely to play games. If it's a verification thing, you may need to require that all of your clients regardless of age have to have P411 or some other method of verification like provider references.
It's better to just put your preferences in your ads to begin with so perspective hobbiest won't be disappointed when they get there. It's your body you can choose who you see. Just let us know up front in your ad's or before the appointment is made.

So let me ask and just get this out the way: Are you NBA? Cause that's what I'm assuming from your thread. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T

I have mentioned in the past i do not care to see nba. But it has come to be on an individual case. If they are respectable to me and curtious id be more then happy to see them, its the ones that call acting all ghetto and thuggish, they show up and try to waste time, not giving the correct amount of money, telling me i need a manager.... I try to stay away from those types. Not everyone is like that so like i said i judge on individual basis, i hope no one is offended. I aplogize if so, it was not my intentions..
See whomever you want to see and don't worry about what anyone else says vis a vis your policy choices. That's nobody's business but yours. And don't get baited into giving reasons: you owe no explanation to anyone for any policy you are comfortable with. People call you bad names because of your policy choice....BAM! right on DNS list.

I agree with the G.O.A.T.: whatever you choose, lay it right out. I myself am a brokedown geezer-American and ugly as a mud fence. You don't want to spend time with wheezing geezers? No sweat! But you cause me to drive all the way to your incall (probably with my blinker on the whole way), take a peep through the peephole, recoil in horror, and refuse to answer my knock...well, that would hurt my feelings.
OK, so if it's not a race thing, then just put in your ads that you only see gentlemen 25 or 30 yrs old and older. There are lots of women that do have an age requirement as older men are less likely to play games. If it's a verification thing, you may need to require that all of your clients regardless of age have to have P411 or some other method of verification like provider references. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Suggestion accepted, I will have to start doing that. Younger men seem to want me to teach them things or they are flakes wasting my time.
lol mud fence? Is that a texas term?!? Im a chicagoan you will have to translate!
You know I haven't steered you wrong yet Mandy. Always glad to be of help.
Please never assume! Just trying to see all angles of the spectrum!!!
lol mud fence? Is that a texas term?!? Im a chicagoan you will have to translate! Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
That's what my South Georgia grandmama said about me when I got borned that pissed my mama off so bad. It just means he's not particularly attractive.

I used to hang out in the Maxwell Street area back in the early 70's...fun then, but I bet it's all gentrified and yuppidized nowadays..can't risk going back and getting depressed. I hate change.
I do not mean this as an insult, but here are the choices.
it is your body, you decide who to share it with,
it is our money, we decide who we spend it with.
I do not mean this as an insult, but here are the choices.
it is your body, you decide who to share it with,
it is our money, we decide who we spend it with. Originally Posted by jacksparrow

i completely agree, dont see it as an insult in any way.