Do you ask? Do you tell?

When you see someone for the first time or even multiple times, do you ask what she likes and dislikes?
Do you ask what kind of pressure she wants on her clit? Or do you assume by her response she likes it? Do you suck her clit? Some like it some don’t, either way I think they tend to go with the flow.
How does she like to be kissed? Lightly and slow or suck my face off? If she likes it light and you start sucking her face off, it does not set the mood for the rest of the session. By the time you find out it my be to late.
Would a three minute conversation help the rest of the session?

So the questions are:

For the Provider: Do you tell what you like? Do you want to be asked?

For the Client: Do you ever ask before? Did you ever wish you did?
When I see a provider for the first time, and sometimes again if I haven't seen her in a while, I always ask what she likes and doesn't like.

I don't want anything a lady doesn't want to give me and I don't want to be pushy.

This is a YMMV world and just b/c she did X with one Dawg doesn't necessarily mean she will do the same with me

Now If I saw her b/c of something she advertised and then tells me that is not on the menu I will ask about it.

I think it is something that sets the stage for good, comfortable sessions.
Part of the thrill can come from finding out during the course of the encounter what each likes. If you are sensitive enough to know how things are going the provider will guide you to what she wants or likes. This is especially true during DATY. I try to start slow and let her direct me to the areas that need attention. Some women are different than others and need more stimulation before jumping on the clit while others want you to dive right in.

P411's profile area is a good place to put what you like and expect during a session. The providers can read that and hopefully comply or let you know up front if they aren't into what you are.
All men ask those questions... they just don't listen to the answers...
Boardman - in the Civilian world, or in an HONEST encounter, I would agree with you. BUT Providers are great actresses and their JOB is to give us our fantasy - they may or may not really react in an honest fashion.

EVERY lady knows that most guys want to please her, so a lot of ladies will Act or go through the motions - don't we all just love when a lady moans, screams, throws her head back and forth in the throws of Ecstasy ....YAWN....sorry

I have said it before, I just don't believe that EVERY provider has 1-2-10 big "O"s with all 8 guys she sees each day....YEA, I know, every provider is low volume and only sees 1-2 guys a day and they all REALLY REALLY enjoy sex, especially with old, overweight, bald, pale, hairy-back curmudgeons.

So I think most providers will simply "Read" us during the encounter and, for the most part, give us what they think we want.

MAYBE, just maybe, they will be a little more honest if you ask.
YEA, I know, every provider is low volume and only sees 1-2 guys a day and they all REALLY REALLY enjoy sex, especially with old, overweight, bald, pale, hairy-back curmudgeons.
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Luckily I don't have a hairy back!
MAYBE, just maybe, they will be a little more honest if you ask. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Thanks. I needed a laugh.
Luckily I don't have a hairy back! Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man
Neither do I
I have said it before, I just don't believe that EVERY provider has 1-2-10 big "O"s with all 8 guys she sees each day....YEA, I know, every provider is low volume and only sees 1-2 guys a day and they all REALLY REALLY enjoy sex, especially with old, overweight, bald, pale, hairy-back curmudgeons... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Maybe for you...but they ALWAYS say how good I was and can't wait to see me again!! I've been so good that I've had some quivering...their legs shaking...and not even looking at the clock...and they were so "low Volume" that they saw me after 11 AM and I was the first guy...they waited all morning for me to get there!!!!
Boardman - in the Civilian world, or in an HONEST encounter, I would agree with you. BUT Providers are great actresses and their JOB is to give us our fantasy - they may or may not really react in an honest fashion.

EVERY lady knows that most guys want to please her, so a lot of ladies will Act or go through the motions - don't we all just love when a lady moans, screams, throws her head back and forth in the throws of Ecstasy ....YAWN....sorry

I have said it before, I just don't believe that EVERY provider has 1-2-10 big "O"s with all 8 guys she sees each day....YEA, I know, every provider is low volume and only sees 1-2 guys a day and they all REALLY REALLY enjoy sex, especially with old, overweight, bald, pale, hairy-back
curmudgeons.

So I think most providers will simply "Read" us during the encounter and, for the most part, give us what they think we want.

MAYBE, just maybe, they will be a little more honest if you ask. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Does this mean my sig line isn't real?
Does this mean my sig line isn't real? Originally Posted by boardman
She went gaga when I saw her....I guess I "primed the pump" for you??
Maybe for you...but they ALWAYS say how good I was and can't wait to see me again!! I've been so good that I've had some quivering...their legs shaking...and not even looking at the clock...and they were so "low Volume" that they saw me after 11 AM and I was the first guy...they waited all morning for me to get there!!!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
That's cause you are DaMan, er, ah I mean DaRat.

Clearly you are not one of the "old, overweight, bald, pale, hairy-back curmudgeons" to whom I was referring.

new signature line for the Rat
-------------------------------------
Registered, Certified and Verified WK for all providers; Rates will depend on level of support needed; available 24/7; No Asshole is too big, too well known, too well respected for me to come to your rescue. Down payment of 3 sessions will be required for all of my services. I don't discriminate against any provider based on age, race, weight, or degree of Drama she creates.

Ask about volume discounts for you providers who seem to dig gi-fuckin-gantic holes for yourself.
Aw Fuck, I thought when they asked me to come back and see them again it was because they liked me.

CB you are just fucking up my whole day.

Now, every time I go to see a provider, I'm gonna be asking myself, "Self, do you think she really likes you or is she just faking it for the money?"
Aw Fuck, I thought when they asked me to come back and see them again it was because they liked me.

CB you are just fucking up my whole day.

Now, every time I go to see a provider, I'm gonna be asking myself, "Self, do you think she really likes you or is she just faking it for the money?" Originally Posted by boardman
In YOUR case, boardman, its cause they REALLY REALLY like you.

Many many providers have told me (confidentially of course) that with YOU, the money is secondary and they all wish you would call them more often.

Damn, and all this time, I wanted to grow up and be like TBone2u....
My confidence is restored.

Ladies?