EL PASO?

Hi gentlemen of El Paso,

I am looking to visit El Paso this upcoming Monday(August 11th) and would like to know what the best side of town to get a hotel on and is it worth the visit?? I've always wanted to know since I think it would be interesting to go that far west in Texas

Kisses
KYLEE RAY
Anything near the airport.
Shit, the one week I leave EP and you come.
ODP....same situation here.

KR...hope your visit goes well so we can see you again in the near future.
I hope I get to visit I may have to reschedule cause I need at least two prebooks
Also thank you tpcd for giving me a general location that is good
I hope I get to visit I may have to reschedule cause I need at least two prebooks Originally Posted by Kylee Ray
Touring el paso can be lucrative. West Texas is sort of unique. A lot of providers write off El Paso when they don't get a lot of feedback to their single post. You have to understand that threads get buried very quickly as west Texas covers Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, Amarillo, etc. A lot of us are guilty of not clicking on each section of West Texas. We just go by what the most recent post is. Again, unique situation. You were smart to gauge interest first. It's there. Just not everyone has seen this thread.
Thank you hun I'll definitely keep that in mind for future posts
Also, Texas is a bigass state. West TX ought to be its own state, but neither here nor there. Anyways, OP, I know of at least two pre-books if you were to reschedule EP to sometime later in the month.
I'd be interested if you came out around the 27th.
Unfortunately the 27th is not possible I have classes that I will be sitting in on that day
I'll be another to say if you were coming a bit later in the month I'd be mighty tempted to come out of my hobby related semi-retirement for you.
I was thinking the weekend of the 22nd since that would be before my classes start for the fall