Help please?

Hey ABQ! I am coming to town this weekend. I have never visited the area and have NO idea were to go/not go. I always read threads dating a few weeks back for new cities, but dont feel I've collected enough info! PLEASE could someone tell me whats the right area to stay in? Or better yet where NOT to stay, area-wise? I only stay in nice hotels and I screen, no exceptions, so Im not worried about trouble- just want to make sure Im in the area that Gentlemen prefer? Thank you so much (: definitely looking forward to it!
Uptown (Louisiana & I-40) is, imho, the best area to stay at. Uptown has a lot of shopping and restaurants within walking. I've had several clients stay at either the Sheraton, The Marriott, or the Hyatt and they were all pretty pleased with their stays. Avoid Hotel Circle like the fucking plague. Shitty area that always have low rent BP girls and LE visiting. Downtown has a few nice places to but Uptown is easier to get to for the locals.

You're killing me. Read your reviews in El Paso and want to see you but I'm going to be busy with family this weekend so I'll have no chance of visiting. Goddammit!!
There is at least one nice place in Farmington ...lol
Stay on the East side of the river, that's the main thing, to avoid rush hour, cross river traffic.

The airport area has several nice hotels, also, and is roughly centric to the town.
Thank you so much everyone (: I think Ive got it figured out now!
Much appreciated- I look forward to meeting some of you this weekend!