Best (big) strap-on fun in Houston

During a recent business trip to Dallas I came very close to having a strapon session with Alluring Stacy, but due to a lack of proper funds, I had to pass...something I quite regret.

I think Alluring Stacy was visiting Dallas while I was there, but in fact, she lives in my home town of Houston. If so, I'm definitely considering getting in touch with her again.

That said, who has a reputation for offering truly excellent strapon sessions in Houston? Very big toys (10" or more...preferably more) are a plus.
Dang I love a petite chick with big dong
I'm trying to think who's left in Houston I've seen that is still around

Maybe bring your own toy to use with a providers harness?
Agreed!!

Alluring Stacy definitely has that look, but I'm curious about all of the ladies in town that offer similar experiences, petite or otherwise.
MsAthena has BIG strap-ons!
I can't handle the big toys, but I do love a girl with a strap on.
In Houston, I have experienced:
NikkiVikkiSix
Miss Anna Davis (lives in New York now but comes back once in awhile)
Stacey Monroe
Angel Grace (from San Antonio, but comes to town)
Cherisha Starr (travels and comes through Houston a lot)
Christie L'Amour (also travels and makes it to Houston a few times a year)
Yummy Marie
Mistress Tracy (from Dallas but caught her in Houston once)

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting at the moment.
When I visit in mid September,I now have a sweet big black cock for my strap-on sessions...I will even let you suck it baby..lol!
I can't handle the big toys, but I do love a girl with a strap on.
In Houston, I have experienced:
Cherisha Starr (travels and comes through Houston a lot)

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting at the moment. Originally Posted by SingleMaltScotch

Cherisha Starr-- 5-10" Who wouldn't be happy with a strapon session with a tall healthy blond.....lol

My list just got longer.....
  • Sandy
  • 08-27-2015, 03:26 AM
I'll be there in a couple of days, you can go look over my toys on my site if you like~
I'm getting a 12inch today! I need more toys for ya'll dirty boys ��
Raquel, we need to hook up. I am interested in something smaller than 12 inches though!
dang guys I am in austin and have several strapons and the biggest 2 are that big! i love pegging and I'm well reviewed and Austin is only a couple of hours away!! ever heard of the ass midget dildo? i have one. it is an ass gnome and HUGE. never used my traveling gnome yet.....
"Big" is relative. Length is one thing but the width is what will really get you.
Lots of good names on the list. I'll throw Stella Dearborn's name in as well. She is the best I've ever played with. Heck of a person as well.
Hottt thread!
  • RoxyG
  • 08-28-2015, 11:23 AM
I just bought a few more attachments this week...so now I offer 16 different sizes and shapes to choose from
I'm a big fan of length over width. That 12 incher that Raquel mentioned has me "deeply" intrigued.

Raquel - any chance you could post a pic?

In fact, how about pics from any and all Houston providers of their BIGGEST toys? If there's one thing that could get us motivated to set up a strapon session, it would be getting a chance to preview the equipment.