Got Milk?

I was just wondering if anyone has a milk fetish? One of my favorite ladies is lactating post partum and is interested in becoming a Verified Provider. I was just wondering if anybody would be interested? She's beautiful of course or else I wouldn't be putting it out there.
This isn't advertising for her by the way. I'm just trying to see if she would be successful in the hobby right now or if it would be better for her to wait until she's done lactating. But that may not be for a year or more
  • jv234
  • 09-07-2015, 07:22 AM
i love lactating ladies. There's a big interest on this board, although not everyone's cup of tea.
I agree, a large interest in a milk maid. If she is interested in providing she will have a following. Act now while supplies last.
I also am partial to lactating ladies. So yes I would lo e to see her. Just depends on distance.
Definitely
There a plenty of hobbyists, including me, who enjoy a milk maid. I love the look and feel of dark puffy areolas swollen with milk
Yes, by all means Ms. Fiona, your lucky lactating friend could likely have many suitors here. It's a marketing niche that, well, needs to be milked.

And for me, and perhaps others, have milk, will travel.
This isn't advertising for her by the way. I'm just trying to see if she would be successful in the hobby right now or if it would be better for her to wait until she's done lactating. But that may not be for a year or more Originally Posted by Fiona_theone
If she is going to be a milk maid I would advise her to continue lactating after shes done needing to. It might keep a steady stream of regulars.
...Why is it all the milkmaids are in Texas????..........
...Why is it all the milkmaids are in Texas????.......... Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
Better question is where do I find a milk maid in West Texas?
milkmaids are def n demand
She would have no problem, there is a really big niche type market for it. Some of my most consistent subs are actually nurse'ers, they don't like to miss feedings so they are consistent and not too many providers are lactating so, clients shouldn't be an issue. If you can think of it. There's a fetish for it....
Some milk maids tour.
Considering your lady friend is likely in a given city, might be worthwhile posting your query there, such as San Antonio or Austin if she would like to provide in a given city.

Of course, if she wants to meet a group of local ladies & gentlemen, you know how to reach me.