Redheads have better sex, says science.

• Sami
  • 02-02-2012, 10:55 PM
I need to go get a red wig and test that theory
Haha.. I didn't need an article to tell me that
Yeah, what Julie said...
I have noticed that red heads get hotter (physically) during sex, their lips (both of them) seem to almost glow during sex.....and just the body in general....RHJ is a good example....LOL....anyone else notice that...sort of a flushed look....just saying.

YY
* Off to dye hair Red *
Aint that the truth!

Haha.. I didn't need an article to tell me that Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
There is something magical about redheads. I think back to all the girls I knew in school that were not so attractive growing up, but once they matured, they became gorgeous.
It seems like every red haired guy I ever knew was always tough and good at sports. I've been fortunate to have dated a number of redheads in and outside the hobby and there always seems to be some extra level of sexual magnetism.
The only thing they don't do well is tan.
Shit! Looks like somebody let the cat outta the bag...Ok here it is, THE TRUTH, we redheads have super powers. lol

GO GINGERS!
Sorry just not buying it!
Aren't gingers supposed to be soulless . . . Please do not tell me Cartman is wrong.
Being a fellow redhead myself, I agree with the Hypothesis. Now what happens when two red heads spend the evening together? I know for a fact that my balls have never been so sore.

ASS
Known also as Ranga, short for Orangutan (another term of endearment)
  • Sami
  • 02-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Well I have always had a thing for the guys with red hair, with a nice trimmed goatee Like Dale JR I would warm his engine any day!!!
Well,
I've never had a complaint.
And they keep coming back for more. MOAR!
Plus, my ears and cheeks turn bright red too. (and my chest most of the time as well) But my ears are a dead give away)
And I've got the freckles and green eyes to go with it. I get all the Irish comments.
Me too tntangie lol...certainly not hard to tell when I cum.