A Woman Forced to Cum

I attended a getogether in Houston this weekend at which a Master tied his slave to a rack, affixed a vibrator to her pussy and clit and allowed the gather crowd to gather round to watch her cum over and over. Each orgasm took a bit longer and after the first 5 appeared to be becoming increasignly intense, if not downright painfuil for the slave. At one point it became quite obvious that each forced orgasm was painful as her clit grew more and more sensitive but she seemed to be in a zone. I walked away as she convulsed and came for I think the 10th time and was gasping and screaming while thrashing against the restraints. I later saw her being carried in her Master's arms to another room. She was...kinda smiling..perhaps just so drained from the experience that she was enjoying the buzz.

I was shocked that she would have endured something that became so painful, but weighed it against another girl that was later lashed to multiple orgasms. Ladies, is this something that's really "out there" in regards to eroticism or is this something that other women desire?
Any good Dom/Sub has a safe word to use it things get out of control. For some, pain is very arousing. WALDT, thank goodness. Read thorugh the posts in Another Realm forum sometimes.
Not my particular cup of tea, but attended a couple King of Pain birthday parties in Deep Ellum where a naked young lady was lashed to orgasm and afterwards she seemed to enjoy the experience. Different.
Safe words ? LOL
Don't ! Stop ! Don't Stop ! Don't Stop ! Don't Stop !
it's a whole different world from p2p, gfe, pse, etc. very different!

there was one video i saw of a woman who was bound to a frame and sitting on a Sybian. the video was quite long [20 mins?] and she must have had a gazillion orgasms. at one point, the guy was badgering her about something. since she was wimpering and discombobulated and didnt respond immediately to her questions, he turned it up way high. she could only scream. the most disquieting part was at the end when he intimated that he would just turn up the Sybian and leave the building.

what's missing from an observer's point of view is ... how willing has she been to endure/undergo such treatment? well, if he's a good Dom and she's a good sub, then they both know how far it can go. but, it's against her will or out of her control, then i think it's downright degrading, dehumanizing, and cruel.
in the video's case, i'll never know.
in the case you described, i doubt she gave up TOTAL and COMPLETE control.
[watch some of the bondage videos, esp where they "interview" the woman at the end.
again, we'll never really know if she was a willing participant]

in any case, unless you know the backstory [and sometimes if you do], it can be disquieting.
and stimulating. that's the conundrum of D/s and B/D scenes.
  • st929
  • 02-28-2012, 10:14 PM
My favorite safe word ever was .... "Mother fucker I know where you sleep and will cut your fucking dick off if you don't stop".