No Shows

Is it common in this hobby(which I am sort of new at) to schedule an appointment, have it confirmed several times by the provider, and then she not show up? No call e-mail, not a thing. I set this up a week in advance, lot's of prior discussion and then today, zip. Really frustrating. I was even including a large tip to compensate for her driving to Denton.
I would not be surprised if this was a 20 something, but she is 45!!
And should I post a negative review or just move on.
NCNS happen alot and very little of them "get reported" by hobbyists, good thing you did not drive all the way to her incall and she did that to you! I would not write a review, but if you want to let the masses know, as it were, then I would start a thread in Co-ed about your experience, like you have done, and name the provider, then see when/if she responds. Maybe she has done this to other guys as well, or it may be a "life happens" situation and hopefully, she will make amends. But, if not, I would just move on and don't ever call her again.
My recommendation is to try and contact this provider again and give her the opportunity to set things right. I'd give her a couple days to respond and see where it goes. If nothing comes of it, then proceed as you wish.

Sometimes shit happens, ya know?
I called and e-mailed her, if she does not respond by tomorrow I will post her name. Don't want to say anything bad if her car broke down or something, toherwise I find it very unprofessional.
  • Jaci
  • 02-28-2012, 11:59 AM
That is so very rude!!!! Its called respecting someones time!!!
Kisses,jaci
Good of you to wait a couple days before bitching. Given her age, something serious might have happened. Wait to see what she says.
  • hd
  • 02-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Given her age, something serious might have happened.
Pro, you mean similar to you and I, maybe a heart attack?
Pro, you mean similar to you and I, maybe a heart attack? Originally Posted by hd
Yeah, hd...maybe she was too vigorous in cowgirl...great way to go, tho.