Date: 3/3
Name: Kat
Phone: Will provide via Secret Benefits
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8218bfee131d06
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: East side
Activities: Convo, LFK, Body Worship, Titty sucking, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, Missionary, CG, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Light past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Kat is short, with nice boobs and an ass to die for. THICC is what she is.
Recommendation: Yes
Well....
Sites that require the kind of access that sb does, does not qualify for contact data.
She is awesome seen her a few times.
Yeah I’ve enjoyed her. She’s a totally cool chick. She was a bit shy at first but she opened up once she got to know me.
Share her phone # pls
Share her phone # pls Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
Buy a site membership and ask her for it yourself.
Did I ask you?
I asked and she'd prefer you get it via the site (SB or seeking). Sorry.
I use to see her in the past before she got a car. She's very cool. She just started gaining weight and her stomach was getting a little bigger so I stopped seeing her. No way close to bbw but very thick. I met her on seeking.
What was the damage?$$
Did I ask you? Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
You don’t have to ask me it’s simple. We pay for membership to that site and we put in the ground work. Why on gods green earth would anyone give away the shortcut. Especially to someone who hasn’t contributed hardly anything to the boards but 3 lame reviews in a couple years.
Awww you pu*** hurts, poor you! You all are feeaking sensitive here ��������
Dammm karen, you are good investigating lol
I will get the membership right now and share her phone number! I am not a pu*** like some over here!!!
Awww you pu*** hurts, poor you! You all are feeaking sensitive here �������� Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
The irony here…